AwakenedLands Forums
Calling All Gangs! - Win Money - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Calling All Gangs! - Win Money (/thread-314.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Calling All Gangs! - Win Money - Chris Mangano - 2006.Sep.14 12:15 PM

This is an invitation to all gangs of Awakened Lands. The Elders are hosting a gang battle royal as a way to spice things up on here. The battle is open to all gangs (the elders will not be competing), and each gang who enters will recieve 15,000 dollars. The winning gang will receive an additional 100,000 dollars.

The premise is simple. Each gang may attack any or all other gangs who are entered in the competition. Once a gang loses 20 respect they are out of the competition. When 2 gangs remain, those gangs will battle head to head until either 1 gang loses 20 respect or 1 full day has passed.

Gangs that want to participate must sign up by midnight PST Saturday Spetember 16. The competition will start Monday September 18th at 9am PST. To sign up email Sam I Am or Chris by the deadline.

Rules:
Gang free for all. Any gang who signs up is entered and it is a battle of attrition. Last gang standing wins.

Gangs are free to attack any other gang in the competition.

A gang loses when it drops 20 respect from what it started with.

Once a gang loses 20 respect they must send a surrender to all gangs who have declared on them. Failure to do this in a timely fashion will result in a forfeit of their payment.

All gangs must accept a surrender from a gang that has been eliminated in a timely fashion. Failure to do this will result in a forfeit of their payment, disqualification from the tournament and a big ole arse whoopin from us.

Once a gang has had all thier surrenders accepted we will send them their 15k payment.

When 2 gangs remain the competition will be stopped and both gangs respect level recorded.

These 2 gangs will then continue fighting each other until one gang loses 20 respect from the recorded time, or 1 day passes, whichever comes first.

The remaining gang wins 115,000 and maybe we can get Zen to give them a cool title like "The Elders Last Gang Standing Champion"

Any gang not participating in the competition who declares on a gang that is participating will get declared on by us. We can't have outside gangs influencing the results.

Gangs participating in the contest cannot delcare on gangs not participating in the contest. Doing so will result in disqualification and forfeit of payment.

Prizes:
Last Place - Broyles Inc. Combat Axe + $15,000
Third Place - Razorflail + $15,000
Second Place - Defiance T-350 + $15,000
First Place - Colt M23 Assault Pistol + $100,000

Everyone Else - $15,000

Gangs Participating (changes daily):
PimpStars
Bad Kidz
Bad Babiez
Wolverines
Red Scorpions
KAOS Brothers
KAOS 2

If you have any questions or comments put them in this thread so everyone can read them. We will not answer questions via mail.[/b]

- zenith - 2006.Sep.14 12:52 PM

They get $15K or $10K? You have both listed.

- Chris Mangano - 2006.Sep.14 01:12 PM

Nice catch. 15k is the correct value.

- Sam I Am - 2006.Sep.14 04:01 PM

I will also throw in a Colt M-23 Assault Rifle valued at 220k to the winner.

The Colt M-23 Assault is a/an Gun Item - The Colt M-23 Assault Rifle is one of the easiest guns to target vital areas, but compensates by a slower firing rate. Standard statistical requirements apply.

- Jack Daniels - 2006.Sep.14 04:11 PM

Additionally....I have a Broyles Combat Axe valued at 150k that I will donate to the first gang eliminated.

The Broyles Inc. Combat Axe is a/an Melee Weapon Item - The Combat Axe by Broyles Inc. is a massive and heavy weapon that both slices and crushes opponents. The ability to use this massive weapon requires massive strength however.

- LostTime - 2006.Sep.14 05:16 PM

When can we sign up? When will it start? Biggrin

- Chris Mangano - 2006.Sep.14 05:30 PM

Quote:Gangs that want to participate must sign up by midnight PST Saturday Spetember 16. The competition will start Monday September 18th at 9am PST. To sign up email Sam I Am or Chris by the deadline.

- Jack Daniels - 2006.Sep.14 05:31 PM

LostTime Wrote:When can we sign up? When will it start? Biggrin

Read Chris's post again...slowly........You can sign up now until Saturday night and it starts monday......

Chris Wrote:Gangs that want to participate must sign up by midnight PST Saturday Spetember 16. The competition will start Monday September 18th at 9am PST. To sign up email Sam I Am or Chris by the deadline."

- Druchii - 2006.Sep.14 10:52 PM

i will most likely get my ass whupped, and the rest of the gangs ass whupped...

any rule on hospitalizing? do they have to leave people in shame or is it theyre choice?

- noblebandit - 2006.Sep.15 06:18 AM

u mean all the participating gangs will get a 15k? and the winner will get 115k...if so, are there any consolation prize? as the gang stays longer in the competition, the higher the consolation prize they get ( if ever they get beaten). if u are the first gang to be eliminated the lower the consolation prize ^-^