AwakenedLands Forums
If You Want To Upgrade Your Awakened Lands House - Read This - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Game & Forum Assistance (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Game Assistance (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: If You Want To Upgrade Your Awakened Lands House - Read This (/thread-301.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Chris Mangano - 2006.Sep.14 08:42 AM

Well, if you could come up with 200,000 or more I could come up with the rest. So I guess donate 10 bucks, convert 1000 credits to cash and we can talk.

Also I should add, this is not a loan and I don't expect anyone to pay me back. This is strictly a gift.

- Eirikur - 2006.Sep.14 10:42 AM

EDITED BY Z

* A tad inappropriate there *

- Druchii - 2006.Sep.14 10:50 AM

chris helped me get the Condominium by buying some of my credits for a nice price Biggrin

my happiness is steadily growing

- Eirikur - 2006.Sep.14 12:21 PM

whats innapropriate about you making lousy salads? i told you adding cucumber to them isnt enough. you have to vary the dressings, try new lettuces, get some crutons.

- Chris Mangano - 2006.Sep.15 04:49 PM

The only thing inappropriate about this is the fact that Druchii is the only person who has taken me up on this offer. No one else could use a better house?

- Eirikur - 2006.Sep.15 05:05 PM

i jsut bought a townhouse all on my own. if you want to give me enough for the next house up you can Wink

- fastninja - 2006.Sep.17 03:36 PM

This offer is legit... I donated 20 bucks, sent him the cash, and sold my bungelow, he gave me the diff so I could get a villa. Chris is a true gangsta. 8)

- matt5250 - 2006.Sep.21 05:06 PM

I just decided to take chris up on his offer and donated ten bucks to increase from a house to a villa. I'm very happy with the results and the transactions went smoothly and quickly. I'd advise anyone out there who isnt happy with their current stat gains to do the same thing.

- Funkonaut - 2006.Sep.24 03:12 PM

Many thanks to Chris for helping me to upgrade to a Villa.

- LordSkie - 2006.Sep.26 03:24 PM

I'll second that- he helped me out hugely to upgrade to a bungalow from mobile home- thanks a million Chris! Great deal, strongly advise anyone to take him up on this.