AwakenedLands Forums
mugging stims? - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Game & Forum Assistance (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Game & Forum Suggestions (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: mugging stims? (/thread-2789.html)

Pages: 1 2

mugging stims? - buuddha - 2007.Dec.04 03:27 PM

what about being able to mug stims? i know you can carry them or keep them in storage, kinda like how you can carry money in your pocket or keep it in the bank. i think a lot more people would be using the mug option if you could get stims. would this work?

- badmanbren - 2007.Dec.04 03:29 PM

Good idea. But money muggings is enough for me.

- theghost83 - 2007.Dec.04 03:38 PM

I always carry alot of stims,if people could mug them,I would have to put them in storage and they would be impossible to get to if I was beat down.Thats why I dont like the idea.

- buuddha - 2007.Dec.04 03:44 PM

theghost83 Wrote:I always carry alot of stims,if people could mug them,I would have to put them in storage and they would be impossible to get to if I was beat down.Thats why I dont like the idea.

making people in the hosp accessable to their storage would make it pointless to carry stims on you, so i see what your saying.

btw...im loving theghostofALpast name...lol thats great

- saint - 2007.Dec.04 04:08 PM

it would suck tho being mugged of your stims, and then coming back online in the hospital with no stims to get out

- buuddha - 2007.Dec.04 05:08 PM

yes but think how amazing it would be to mug someone and comeup on like 3-4?

- Rafallol - 2007.Dec.04 05:19 PM

bad idea

- mudpies - 2007.Dec.04 05:27 PM

stims are essential. there's a reason I keep 50 on me at all times. If all my stims were mugged I wouldn't be able to play the game (more in the distant recent past than now). I don't support this idea.

not that there's anything wrong with you having ideas. Keep it up.

- Marlo - 2007.Dec.04 05:40 PM

You keep 50 stims on you at all times?

- Howl - 2007.Dec.04 05:45 PM

why not? before storage i used to keep 100 on me Wink and thats just smalls... lol