AwakenedLands Forums
What is your idea of an AL alliance? - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: What is your idea of an AL alliance? (/thread-2485.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

What is your idea of an AL alliance? - Marlo - 2008.Mar.25 10:34 AM

Thoughts, impressions, experiences?

- w00k - 2008.Mar.25 10:36 AM

what kind of alliance are we talking about here?

donators union???

EWE KNEE, EWE KNEE, EWE KNEE!

- Loki - 2008.Mar.25 10:38 AM

yeah we need a donators' yooni for sure

- jlag08 - 2008.Mar.25 10:42 AM

maybe when you get your on private forum that no one else is supposed to know about.

- Marlo - 2008.Mar.25 10:42 AM

What's a donator?

Back on topic. - }DIS{

- Loki - 2008.Mar.25 10:45 AM

What, exactly, is your question, Marlo?

Have you been offered an alliance with another gang?

What's in it for Diss?

Alliances are nice, but usually one gang ends up carrying most of the weight in such an arrangement.

- Marlo - 2008.Mar.25 10:49 AM

I am asking because 'alliance' is a loose term. An alliance is usually a joint effort between 2 or more parties with the same end goals.

I am just wondering if other's players interpretation of the word and act is similar to mine.

Really, I am looking for both the negative and positive aspects that an "alliance" will afford.

Is there anyone out there that has had any bad/good experiences?

- badmanbren - 2008.Mar.25 10:52 AM

Ye... my definition of alliance is 2 or more gangs working together. Mess up anybody in there way and don't stop until you've done a whole lot of Messing. Or if your allie messes you up, that's another story.

Edited by Eaglefreak

please watch the language. Even "round about" foul words are not tolerated either.

- Loki - 2008.Mar.25 11:05 AM

Mutually beneficial arrangement between 2 or more gangs with common goals.

Alliances can also bring you places that you don't want to be.

Sitting on that fence of yours might be safer.

- Jolabent - 2008.Mar.25 11:29 AM

Alliance: 2 gangs that have a verbal agreement to help each other reach and/or maintain same goals. They do not declare war on each other, if a war is declared on one of them, the other one is willing to help their allianced gang with the war if possible.

If they wish to end their alliance they should advise the other one, not backstab the other.

Bad experiences: not even going there, this is not a flame thread, treachery and deceit come to mind from that bad experience.

Good experiences: always there to help the other gang out if needed. Yes I have some good alliances.