AwakenedLands Forums
All time low for me 22 ap for $298 - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: All time low for me 22 ap for $298 (/thread-2370.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

All time low for me 22 ap for $298 - NiteSlayer - 2007.Oct.12 11:04 PM

1. You look on the internet on how to use chemistry on household goods to create something you can sell.
2. You find a site on methamphetamines and find the needed ingredients at the supermarket.
3. You set up shop and start becoming a brewmaster.

Result: You manage to have all the right ingredients except one, but you manage to fudge it to work. You make a stash of meth and find a pusher to sell em for you. He buys them off you for $298.

- SimonAnything - 2007.Oct.13 07:02 AM

Criminal Action
1. You look on the internet on how to use chemistry on household goods to create something you can sell.
2. You find a site on methamphetamines and find the needed ingredients at the supermarket.

Result: You manage to have all the right ingredients except one, but you manage to fudge it to work. You make a stash of meth and find a pusher to sell em for you. He buys them off you for $312.

Try Again
Crimes

I was close.

- Thor - 2007.Oct.13 11:45 AM

We should ask Zen to make a section in the PoI for the top 5 highest and lowest results for all those crimes above 20 ap. lol

- Ushanewnewba - 2007.Oct.13 11:46 AM

LOL, now you're talking! Hall of shame (crimes) lol

- Scorpious - 2007.Oct.29 10:05 PM

And I thought this was low. LOL

Criminal Action

Result: You manage to have all the right ingredients except one, but you manage to fudge it to work. You make a stash of meth and find a pusher to sell em for you. He buys them off you for $326.

- Howl - 2007.Oct.29 11:45 PM

Well i can guarantee I'll be Very close to #1... I DONT bother to post them i'm too ashamed. :shock: :? I just Cry to my Teammates :cry:

And meth is nothing. Try getting that on a 25 or 28 ap crime... then u can whine! :roll:

- Moriarty - 2007.Oct.30 03:53 AM

A slight observation, how many times per day do you get a gray result? Giving you $0 everytime. i'd class $298 as a bonus

- Punisher - 2007.Oct.30 05:21 AM

exactly....no grey or red message is a good thing

- abysmalpoptart - 2007.Oct.30 09:45 AM

the only thing is that when you DONT get gray or red, you are getting a green. i would rather my rare greens be worth something :/

- torxim - 2007.Oct.30 11:23 AM

is there ever a result that isn't you 'fudging it to get it to work'?

one would think at some point you could whip up a batch of meth without fudging things Smile