AwakenedLands Forums
Suggestions. =D - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Game & Forum Assistance (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Game & Forum Suggestions (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Suggestions. =D (/thread-2217.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- TommiTheTaco - 2007.Oct.18 10:15 PM

Two more suggestions that go hand in hand.

#10: Armoury/Storage for the gang. Store extra weapons and armor for the gang to use.

Hand-in-hand suggestion:

#11: Loaning system. You can let the gang members borrow weapons until they've either 1) Paid the gang enough money or 2) Leave the gang. If they leave the gang, it goes right back to the armory. If they've paid, the leader makes it to where they can keep it.

- TommiTheTaco - 2007.Oct.24 09:37 PM

You are like many citizens of the land, struggling to make your mark in the world. Will you become the next superstar athlete? Perhaps you will become the world's greatest street fighter. Or will you join the ranks of an underground organized crime unit and go against the establishment?

I just read the beginning page of AL and was wondering where the hell those kinda jobs are? XD!! I've already made the suggestion, but yeah. Where are they? Maybe get some of the 'media' talk in on the game, too. Be a journalist of some sort. ;D!

- Thor - 2007.Oct.24 09:47 PM

Athlete is available as a job, street fighter, well we all are as we fight each other everyday and as for making the media, http://www.bottledbrainsdirect.com/archive.html if you can make your mark and get your name in there, you will be famous forever!

- TommiTheTaco - 2007.Oct.24 09:48 PM

Yeah. Athelet's available, street fightin's fun, but the last one is just with the crimes. Bein' a crime boss would be..Well, boss. XD!

- Thor - 2007.Oct.24 09:50 PM

Aren't you the leader of a gang?

I'd call that being the boss...

- TommiTheTaco - 2007.Oct.24 09:51 PM

Oh yes, lets be hardcore literal in matters of hypothetical feeling of JOBS. Good job. ;D I'll give you a cookie. Anyway, I'm talkin' job-wise. Earning cash and being able to get some good stuff from it.

- chumstain - 2007.Oct.25 09:08 AM

I have a suggestion:

It would be nice to be able to see how much someone has repaired your treefort using career points (construction). Construction repairs don't show up anywhere on the gang page. It would just be nice to know.

- Punisher - 2007.Oct.25 10:58 AM

Dont know if this has been suggested, but I would really love to see my gangs hideout hp on the attack/defend page....please...if we cant get the direct attack/defend action from that page at least combine them

- TommiTheTaco - 2007.Nov.02 06:45 PM

I think Balazar's gang should do damage to your gang, when you're warring with them.(Notice all of the guys still messin' with Balazar's gang?) We could bust those guys' balls, then, at the refresh, Balazar's gang hits 'em and takes 'em out. ;D! That'd help out with them, plus it'd make it more like a gang war.

- nbsvtvt - 2007.Nov.11 09:55 AM

This has probably been suggested before, but how about being able to attack when you are in jail? A good ol fashioned prison fight. Obviously you can only attack players who are in jail with you.