AwakenedLands Forums
RC: Jack of multiple trades - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: RC: Jack of multiple trades (/thread-2148.html)

RC: Jack of multiple trades - thawdgharp - 2007.Aug.25 11:13 AM

I'm a level 2 Athlete and a level 2 Martial Artist. My goal is to become the first AL ninja (level 5 in both Martial Arts and Athletics).

Smile

- Canosoup - 2007.Aug.25 11:46 AM

But wouldn't you also want to be in the military, since ninjas were employed by warlords as snipers and assassins.

- thawdgharp - 2007.Aug.25 03:23 PM

Well, you see, I'm gonna be an independent ninja. No bosses, no whining about having short lunch breaks, etc.

- shadowinc - 2007.Aug.25 07:09 PM

lol a novice ninj sent to be a warriour,you need to get your stats before holliering down the streets of al i am here to kill for hire ,might get yourslf in just a wee bit of trouble,lol

- Scorpious - 2007.Aug.26 10:20 AM

Not bad Deep. Since I have missed many opportunities for my career with long work days and other things going on in RL I know I won't get to the top of the medical field any time soon so I just plan on getting LVL 3 in careers and a few extra career points (Maybe 50 to 100) and then moving on to another career. After LVL 3 in all of them I can decide what I want to do then. Smile Smile Smile I figured a few extra points so in case I haven't worked that day inanything and I need to use some points on a certain field (I.E. repairing hideout if I choose) I can start that job that day get more points, use what I need, and then decide the next day what I want to do. When I started the career(s) I made sure to start all of them at LVL 1 so I could see what bonuses they received that early (Posted them as well, HEHE). THen I went to the med field I planned to do initially. Smile Smile