AwakenedLands Forums
Do you fuck with the war? - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Do you fuck with the war? (/thread-20032.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Do you fuck with the war? - Dreadwind - 2017.Oct.26 06:15 PM

Did you hear that boys, we are going to be the ones to turn the lights off!!

RE: Do you fuck with the war? - filthymick - 2017.Oct.26 10:22 PM

(2017.Oct.26 06:01 PM)backfromhell Wrote:  Isn't a bully usually the instergater? Which in this case (again) is Joint chiefs.

We where happy playing the game, they began hosping us for a gang war once again. Mail blocked me and everyone else. I even offered a talk to sort this out with one of there members. Hence dead mans post earlier about trying to get an "inactive player" to stop this war.

We may be "holding the cards" but this only stops when dead man and or ICC come to there Senses and talk it out and play the game like normal. But they won't do it they're hell bent on destruction.
That is why we want mick to move to either us or another gang. So he continues to play. We dont wanna lose players to someone with a massive ego about this game.
Thats a little side info for you Veneo. Enjoy the gossip buddy hahaha

So in summary if ICC and or dead man wanna sort this out they're welcome too. But we are not agreeing to a "no gang war policy" thats pointless. Take the war to us guys thats what we want.

Wait so that means this is columbine and I'm on the wrong side of the carbine

RE: Do you fuck with the war? - johnsonhalo76 - 2017.Oct.26 11:01 PM

this got really deep all of a sudden.. i thought we were just talking shit

RE: Do you fuck with the war? - benzon - 2017.Oct.27 01:11 AM

Actually l wasn't talking so much about the 420 vs D hosp war. It's just crazy, no one would end it.
In both groups there are cool people that l really like, many of my bust buddies.
I don't really care for gossip at at all. Not in real life, not here and l hate that band. What l meant was, is that D's general dominance is tipping off the balance, you're "holding the cards" not only in that specific war. I'm afraid that this might drive even more people into leaving and that nothing will happen anymore after this. Well, in the end, whatever. Did we have a situation like this before? I can't remember.

RE: Do you fuck with the war? - DirkDanja - 2017.Oct.27 01:21 AM

As the world of AL continues to spiral out of control will the Decepticons continue their reign of terror against the hapless 420 gang...lets find out with this weeks episode of As AL turns

RE: Do you fuck with the war? - Dreadwind - 2017.Oct.27 02:13 AM

(2017.Oct.27 01:11 AM)benzon Wrote:  Actually l wasn't talking so much about the 420 vs D hosp war. It's just crazy, no one would end it.
In both groups there are cool people that l really like, many of my bust buddies.
I don't really care for gossip at at all. Not in real life, not here and l hate that band. What l meant was, is that D's general dominance is tipping off the balance, you're "holding the cards" not only in that specific war. I'm afraid that this might drive even more people into leaving and that nothing will happen anymore after this. Well, in the end, whatever. Did we have a situation like this before? I can't remember.

I’m not being a dick or anything, I just don’t fully understand...

You’re saying our dominance is tipping off the balance and this might drive even more people into leaving.
Like are we not allowed to have a strong gang?
I just need more detail.

RE: Do you fuck with the war? - benzon - 2017.Oct.27 02:50 AM

(2017.Oct.27 02:13 AM)Dreadwind Wrote:  I’m not being a dick or anything, I just don’t fully understand...

You’re saying our dominance is tipping off the balance and this might drive even more people into leaving.
Like are we not allowed to have a strong gang?
I just need more detail.

Yes and no. Of course you are allowed to have a strong gang. I really am impressed, how you guys put it together, too. Quite ambitious and successful. AL players also used to be way more toxic back in the days in my opinion.

Problem is, one gang is beginning to have a monopoly and that is always unhealthy. It's actually not your fault the rest of the gangs are weaker or static. But l don't know what your plan is in the end.

Two other groups like the D with constantly changing affiliations would keep a good balance.
But that is very unlikly to happen, even if we are enough people. I'm not promoting any solutions and am not trying to implicate anything. I'm just think it's like that.

RE: Do you fuck with the war? - gorgeousgeek - 2017.Oct.27 04:26 AM

Bullying lmao
So they start this shit and we are the bullies, it only takes deadman or icc to mail one off us, not sign in and hosp our guys but then cry that we r bullying them, and mick is a kwl dude but he didn't mind helping hosp our guys in the beginning u can't cry now u are loosing dude, leave the gang or get them 2 apologise that's ur options

Oh and trust a member of Lycan legion to try and help joint chiefs

RE: Do you fuck with the war? - backfromhell - 2017.Oct.27 05:46 AM

Our plan is to have fun. Fuck around. And make it an enjoyable time in the gang itself. Just make something out of nothing. Thats when you have the most fun.

I'm more or.less stating how this hosp war can end. I dont care for blood 24/7 yes blow off steam. Hosp for a short while.

But any who

RE: Do you fuck with the war? - CrazyFoley - 2017.Oct.27 06:28 AM

(2017.Oct.27 01:21 AM)DirkDanja Wrote:  As the world of AL continues to spiral out of control will the Decepticons continue their reign of terror against the hapless 420 gang...lets find out with this weeks episode of As AL turns

I didn’t know they were still making those! I thought it got cancelled when Cheetah showed up to production hammered and refused to put clothes on. A lot of good men went blind that day...