AwakenedLands Forums
Do you fuck with the war? - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Do you fuck with the war? (/thread-20032.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Do you fuck with the war? - filthymick - 2017.Oct.26 12:09 PM

I don't time for all that. I can't even get a coherent account why that isn't tl;Dr. I'm positive they don't want it to end

RE: Do you fuck with the war? - johnsonhalo76 - 2017.Oct.26 01:04 PM

(2017.Oct.26 11:50 AM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  I took a 5 year break. Used it to do all my growing up.

He is all responsible and only drinks with me on weekends now.

RE: Do you fuck with the war? - S2pmarine - 2017.Oct.26 02:12 PM

(2017.Oct.26 09:21 AM)filthymick Wrote:  No one fuckin cares about that. Any of it. Obviously there is 1-2 Max in our gang that give a fuck about the war. Some of us are just traped here through not owning our weapons or similar circumstances but the fact that I made <200k since September says that it's not my fuckin problem.

#Stopbullyingcripples

Come join Decepticons you cunt, we can hook you up with gear. I got 1.2mil I can spare.

RE: Do you fuck with the war? - gorgeousgeek - 2017.Oct.26 02:13 PM

Ha ha sounds like some1 has had enough off the hosp
U could always leave that dying gang

RE: Do you fuck with the war? - CrazyFoley - 2017.Oct.26 02:40 PM

(2017.Oct.26 02:12 PM)S2pmarine Wrote:  
(2017.Oct.26 09:21 AM)filthymick Wrote:  No one fuckin cares about that. Any of it. Obviously there is 1-2 Max in our gang that give a fuck about the war. Some of us are just traped here through not owning our weapons or similar circumstances but the fact that I made <200k since September says that it's not my fuckin problem.

#Stopbullyingcripples

Come join Decepticons you cunt, we can hook you up with gear. I got 1.2mil I can spare.

We also offer free leveling services. Deadman and ICC donate over 1000xp to many of our members on a daily basis.

RE: Do you fuck with the war? - backfromhell - 2017.Oct.26 04:21 PM

(2017.Oct.26 02:40 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  

#Stopbullyingcripples

We also offer free leveling services. Deadman and ICC donate over 1000xp to many of our members on a daily basis.

I gained a whole level in 2 months. I wasn't even trying

RE: Do you fuck with the war? - benzon - 2017.Oct.26 04:26 PM

#Stopbullyingcripples

There are two possibilities. Join the Deceptucons or else. These guys hold the power, but they're abusing it. Power corrupts. Seriously, this game holds little manpower. We who are left always say we'll gonna be here till the lights turn off. Decepticons will turn it off. The way it appears, D will win. But what and what for? They'll finish, what superape couldn't, but it's the same road. It's all completely off balance. #stopbullying won't find a reasonable ear anymore and even if.

RE: Do you fuck with the war? - CrazyFoley - 2017.Oct.26 04:36 PM

After 420 we're going after Valhalla. Just an advanced warning to #HelpPreventBullying

RE: Do you fuck with the war? - S2pmarine - 2017.Oct.26 05:01 PM

(2017.Oct.26 04:26 PM)benzon Wrote:  

#Stopbullyingcripples

There are two possibilities. Join the Deceptucons or else. These guys hold the power, but they're abusing it. Power corrupts. Seriously, this game holds little manpower. We who are left always say we'll gonna be here till the lights turn off. Decepticons will turn it off. The way it appears, D will win. But what and what for? They'll finish, what superape couldn't, but it's the same road. It's all completely off balance. #stopbullying won't find a reasonable ear anymore and even if.

Or Mick is a pretty cool dude and I just want em to be in the gang lol. Point of the game is to have fun, part of doing that is surrounding yourself with fun people to do so imo

RE: Do you fuck with the war? - backfromhell - 2017.Oct.26 06:01 PM

Isn't a bully usually the instergater? Which in this case (again) is Joint chiefs.

We where happy playing the game, they began hosping us for a gang war once again. Mail blocked me and everyone else. I even offered a talk to sort this out with one of there members. Hence dead mans post earlier about trying to get an "inactive player" to stop this war.

We may be "holding the cards" but this only stops when dead man and or ICC come to there Senses and talk it out and play the game like normal. But they won't do it they're hell bent on destruction.
That is why we want mick to move to either us or another gang. So he continues to play. We dont wanna lose players to someone with a massive ego about this game.
Thats a little side info for you Veneo. Enjoy the gossip buddy hahaha

So in summary if ICC and or dead man wanna sort this out they're welcome too. But we are not agreeing to a "no gang war policy" thats pointless. Take the war to us guys thats what we want.