AwakenedLands Forums
tags - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: tags (/thread-16519.html)

Pages: 1 2

tags - Conrad1103 - 2011.Nov.02 10:30 PM

http://www.awakenedlands.com/halloffame.php?action=hof_2011_stpatricksday

how does shadow55 get a tag for most beers downed (by drinking a ton of the cheap beers), but zeon doesnt get a tag for best BAC (the reason for the contest to begin with)?

RE: tags - LikeWhoa - 2011.Nov.02 11:56 PM

or the xmas contest.

RE: tags - shadow55 - 2011.Nov.02 11:57 PM

I thought this was pretty strange too. I vote Zeon gets his tag, now that we have an active admin. could you mak this happen please Cipher?

And for the record I was drinking the deerest beers, I went all out on that contest, all my bail spent was on that day lol

RE: tags - backfromhell - 2011.Nov.03 12:51 AM

as much as i agree, i recon we should atleast let the guy settle in first. he just got into the job, give him a lil time to adjust. yes i know its only a few codes but if you see what i mean?

RE: tags - Reknak - 2011.Nov.03 03:46 AM

(2011.Nov.03 12:51 AM)backfromhell Wrote:  as much as i agree, i recon we should atleast let the guy settle in first. he just got into the job, give him a lil time to adjust. yes i know its only a few codes but if you see what i mean?

+1

I agree, give the chap some time, how do you know Zeon wont get a tag? Just seems your rushing the guy!

Cipher dont let these guys work you to death!

RE: tags - Dreadwind - 2011.Nov.03 03:49 AM

(2011.Nov.03 03:46 AM)Reknak Wrote:  
(2011.Nov.03 12:51 AM)backfromhell Wrote:  as much as i agree, i recon we should atleast let the guy settle in first. he just got into the job, give him a lil time to adjust. yes i know its only a few codes but if you see what i mean?

+1

I agree, give the chap some time, how do you know Zeon wont get a tag? Just seems your rushing the guy!

+1

RE: tags - shadow55 - 2011.Nov.03 05:28 AM

The last thing I want is too tip his work load. But he won't get it otherwise. And I worked hard for my tag so im sure he also deserves his.

RE: tags - emocakes - 2011.Nov.03 06:35 AM

adding a tag for a user == go to tag's table in db, add user_id of user who gets tag, then write 5 words about tag. /end

(that is if the game has a schema which even makes sense to begin with)

RE: tags - cipher - 2011.Nov.03 06:37 AM

Tags that are owed are definitely coming.

RE: tags - Conrad1103 - 2011.Nov.03 08:03 AM

(2011.Nov.03 03:46 AM)Reknak Wrote:  

+1

I wasn't rushing anyone. Just pointing out shit that doesn't make sense. I have lots of stuff I could mail snorkel but im letting him do his thing and once most of the easy/simple items have been addressed.....then ill send him some ideas, complaints, etc. Most have been stated in the forum before so im sure he is aware and working on them.