AwakenedLands Forums
I AM SO MAD!!!!!! - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Game & Forum Assistance (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Game Assistance (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: I AM SO MAD!!!!!! (/thread-1647.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

I AM SO MAD!!!!!! - DaBunnyIsPimp - 2007.Jun.18 08:50 PM

Some jerk hopsitalized me, and then i get out, and he sends a message saying ha ha ha! you know what loser i am going to send u to the hospital again but for a longer time, go have fun in the hospital noob!
this makes me so angrey, i think there should be a button or a ignore list where you can stop people from attaking/mugging you, so they don't keep being a jerk, because i know right when i get out he is going 2 hospitalized me again because he whats to be a jerk.
this is so not fair, please fix this

- pimpsta101 - 2007.Jun.18 08:54 PM

yea there are a bunch of "jerks" on this game.lol

- Dresicos - 2007.Jun.18 09:05 PM

From what I play, this game is a bit posted on real life. If you could just 'ignore' someone in real life by pressing a button, life would be too easy. Lol.

- Scorpious - 2007.Jun.18 09:06 PM

Who sent you the message? Email Zenith on this. I believe she will not take this lying down either if it continues.

- Dormagonn - 2007.Jun.19 02:48 AM

Or post his name here and let people have some fun with it. Ofc Zen should verify the message you claim to have received first lol.

- Thor - 2007.Jun.19 05:01 AM

Take a s/s of the message and post it here. (don't post a huge image, just a link to it)

Zen can't do anything, it ain't against the rule to attack others but to hospitalize a newcomer does suck. Let us handle it. Twisted

Don't be angry, it's just a game , I learned that a while a ago. And no, this can't be "fixed", it's not a bug. :wink:

- abysmalpoptart - 2007.Jun.19 02:00 PM

somethin makes me not believe this kid

- psheehan78 - 2007.Jun.19 03:31 PM

it was mudpies! Everybody attack mudpies!

- Dormagonn - 2007.Jun.19 04:29 PM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:somethin makes me not believe this kid

i know what ye mean

- hotsparks - 2007.Jun.19 05:06 PM

i mailed this new comer and asked who was attacking him. his reply: "The Guy who keeps hospitalizing me is BOMBERboy, and he is level5."