AwakenedLands Forums
looking for a genuine offer. - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Trade Moderator (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: looking for a genuine offer. (/thread-15806.html)

Pages: 1 2

looking for a genuine offer. - GlennQuagmire - 2011.Jul.18 10:38 PM

Turkey Slapper 1399
Item Type Ranged (Shotgun)
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 50
Concealment Rating 2
Weight (kilograms) 8.0 kg
Standard Price $1
Trade-in Value $1
The Turkey Slapper is an autoloading shotgun that is equal to anything currently on the market. After the first shot, it is ready to shoot again with no action required by the shooter beyond pulling the trigger. A "giggity" sound is heard during the firing of this weapon.

The Turkey Slapper was given as reward to local man Glenn Quagmire for his contribution to the thanksgiving 2010 masacre. It was named this after witness's described Glenn slapping 1399 turkeys with his outdated shot gun during the contest.

Item Requirements
Accuracy 40
Dexterity 40
Strength 30
Skill Requirements
Shotgun 7
Statistical Modifiers
Accuracy Modifier 2
Strength Modifier 1

mail in game with serious offer. any other post in here mods please delete unless its a bump.

RE: looking for a genuine offer. - GlennQuagmire - 2011.Jul.18 10:57 PM

nothing under 10 mil to be considered. it is the best gun in the game. mail zen if you want proof.

RE: looking for a genuine offer. - InPaceRequiscat - 2011.Jul.19 12:26 AM

Then to be honest, close the thread and keep the gun. I do not think there is a single person here that will pay that for a gun.

If they do, send em my way. I got a Knife that is the best knife in the game, sell them it cheap...... $50,000

If you change your mind, I'll give you my previous offer plus whatever shotgun in the normal shottie line-up you want.

RE: looking for a genuine offer. - GlennQuagmire - 2011.Jul.19 12:37 AM

(2011.Jul.19 12:26 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Then to be honest, close the thread and keep the gun. I do not think there is a single person here that will pay that for a gun.

If they do, send em my way. I got a Knife that is the best knife in the game, sell them it cheap...... $50,000

If you change your mind, I'll give you my previous offer plus whatever shotgun in the normal shottie line-up you want.

i have a confirmed offer of 10 mil once this guy gets the skill high enough to use it. so you wont be getting any mails from me on it.

RE: looking for a genuine offer. - Batman - 2011.Jul.19 02:15 AM

(2011.Jul.19 12:37 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.Jul.19 12:26 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Then to be honest, close the thread and keep the gun. I do not think there is a single person here that will pay that for a gun.

i have a confirmed offer of 10 mil once this guy gets the skill high enough to use it. so you wont be getting any mails from me on it.

What player have 10 millions and no skill???

ONTOPIC:...BUMP Winky

RE: looking for a genuine offer. - GlennQuagmire - 2011.Jul.19 02:25 AM

(2011.Jul.19 02:15 AM)Batman Wrote:  
(2011.Jul.19 12:37 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  

What player have 10 millions and no skill???

ONTOPIC:...BUMP Winky

someone in my gang and they have a 6 shotgun skill, 7 is the requirement.

You attacked and hit for 80 damage against their hideout! with my shit stats.

RE: looking for a genuine offer. - Joshiwa - 2011.Jul.19 07:08 AM

No gun is worth 10 mil. Sell that now at 10 mil to him/her and they can worry about the skill part.

RE: looking for a genuine offer. - Batman - 2011.Jul.19 07:22 AM

(2011.Jul.19 07:08 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  No gun is worth 10 mil. Sell that now at 10 mil to him/her and they can worry about the skill part.

My Shogunate is worth 12 millions

RE: looking for a genuine offer. - GlennQuagmire - 2011.Jul.19 07:31 AM

(2011.Jul.19 07:08 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  No gun is worth 10 mil. Sell that now at 10 mil to him/her and they can worry about the skill part.

somethings worth is equal to what someone is willing to pay for it. to a non shotgun user it is worthless. to someone who wants the best and a unique shotgun in this game it is worth plenty.

RE: looking for a genuine offer. - MrHyde - 2011.Jul.19 07:58 AM

(2011.Jul.18 10:57 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  nothing under 10 mil to be considered. it is the best gun in the game. mail zen if you want proof.

And you are selling it why? So what if you have crap stats, every edge helps. If its because you want to try a differnet weapon and start a new skill, dont bother as I know from exp it will take you forever to get the new skill up. Unless you can somehow get someone to just switch them over for you, but we all know only "zen" can do that.

Oh and bump.