AwakenedLands Forums
New shop idea - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Game & Forum Assistance (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Game & Forum Suggestions (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: New shop idea (/thread-1511.html)

Pages: 1 2

New shop idea - Thor - 2007.Jun.01 03:59 PM

I was thinking about a transplant surgeries shop, like the cyber chop shop but to gain humanity.

I know cybers cant be removed and i have no problem with that but what if players (borgs or humans) could buy humanity back? Have a transplantation of x part of the body and like cybers, it would cost more and more everytime you buy it.

What I was thinking was 1 point per surgery but it would start very high, like 400-500k$ and either double or go up by 50% everytime.

Any thoughts on the idea any1??

- Moriarty - 2007.Jun.01 04:04 PM

i like it, ive been staying clear of cyber to date, but i think this would be a nice balance

- Saerin - 2007.Jun.01 06:01 PM

I think it would be better if you had to choose between the two!! cant have your cake and eat it too...lol!!

- Punisher - 2007.Jun.01 06:09 PM

agreed....everything has to have a down-side...no to buying humanity.....it has to be earned Smile

- Saerin - 2007.Jun.01 06:12 PM

well if you could buy humanity you could NOT buy Cyberware and vice versa.

Could add a dimension to the monthly event run by The Geek.

- psheehan78 - 2007.Jun.01 06:12 PM

Easy for you to say Pun.. What are you at, 12 humanity now? Don't blink or you'll miss Punishers complete bar refresh!

- Thor - 2007.Jun.01 06:41 PM

Its not only for borgs though, other people could use it to boost their humanity and be able to train even more and faster.

Of course, as a borg, it would be useful for me to buy even more cybers but it could be useful to humans too.

Thanks for the inputs so far and keep em coming every1.

- Saerin - 2007.Jun.01 06:45 PM

I think if you allow borgs to buy humanity that it will unbalance the cyberware.

but if you give a choice one or the other I think it would be a nifty little in game competition.

- syntheticdarkness - 2007.Jun.01 07:36 PM

Sorry, but I totally disagree with this. Seems to me like someone is having a little buyers remorse.

Humanity can not be bought, it is something you gain through life experience. Not in a Doctors office!!!!!!!

- mudpies - 2007.Jun.01 10:58 PM

syntheticdarkness Wrote:Humanity can not be bought, it is something you gain through life experience. Not in a Doctors office!!!!!!!

muddy says "yup"