AwakenedLands Forums
Dying game - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Dying game (/thread-14916.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Dying game - Dreadwind - 2011.May.05 07:24 AM

(2011.May.05 02:36 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.May.05 01:24 AM)Dreadwind Wrote:  no im not sticking up for anyone just saying that glen might b good at power lvling but not stats and tommi is just in the middle thats why glen cant beat u well sometimes

the only thing that needs to be said on this issue is

tommi loves bunnies.

lawless

RE: Dying game - Brugada - 2011.May.05 07:33 AM

(2011.May.05 01:24 AM)Dreadwind Wrote:  no im not sticking up for anyone just saying that glen might b good at power lvling but not stats and tommi is just in the middle thats why glen cant beat u well sometimes

Glenn isn't good at anything. If he was good at power leveling he would be tougher than inpeen.

RE: Dying game - GlennQuagmire - 2011.May.05 07:48 AM

(2011.May.05 07:33 AM)Brugada Wrote:  

Glenn isn't good at anything. If he was good at power leveling he would be tougher than inpeen.

words of wisdom by a dumb ass.

RE: Dying game - TommiTheTaco - 2011.May.05 10:50 AM

'Sometimes' should be changed to 'When throwing up prayers.' 3 years doesn't matter when I've probably chalked up a good 3 years worth of minutes spent in the hospital, and a whole 2-3 weeks in houses higher than the ranch. More than half of my AL time has been spent using a rural villa, AND under level 15 endurance.

Honestly, Glenn has no excuse for not being able to beat me, how far up the ladder he is. He keeps coming up with them, but they aren't legit and are as trashy as himself and the family of kangaroo's he's attempting to marry.

Lawless.

RE: Dying game - GlennQuagmire - 2011.May.05 03:48 PM

(2011.May.05 10:50 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  

'Sometimes' should be changed to 'When throwing up prayers.' 3 years doesn't matter when I've probably chalked up a good 3 years worth of minutes spent in the hospital, and a whole 2-3 weeks in houses higher than the ranch. More than half of my AL time has been spent using a rural villa, AND under level 15 endurance.

Honestly, Glenn has no excuse for not being able to beat me, how far up the ladder he is. He keeps coming up with them, but they aren't legit and are as trashy as himself and the family of kangaroo's he's attempting to marry.

Lawless.

just when i think you have shown how much of a fool you are you come out and top it. well done fat guts.

RE: Dying game - TommiTheTaco - 2011.May.05 07:39 PM

I do my worst when I'm trying to prove that you're just some whiny cunt that can't beat your own shiv 'cause of being a limp-wristed wildlife fucker. Give you a chance to come back(Which rarely happens).

RE: Dying game - GlennQuagmire - 2011.May.05 08:19 PM

(2011.May.05 07:39 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  I do my worst when I'm trying to prove that you're just some whiny cunt that can't beat your own shiv 'cause of being a limp-wristed wildlife fucker. Give you a chance to come back(Which rarely happens).

dude i would take the wildlife over your mother any day. you don't obviously. Smile

RE: Dying game - TommiTheTaco - 2011.May.05 08:21 PM

I'm sure the wildlife would take themselves over your Mother, as well. Of course, she had to fit her sausage into whatever hole she can find and trim up her beard and mustache as purty and fancy as she can to get them reeled in.

RE: Dying game - GlennQuagmire - 2011.May.05 08:25 PM

(2011.May.05 08:21 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  I'm sure the wildlife would take themselves over your Mother, as well. Of course, she had to fit her sausage into whatever hole she can find and trim up her beard and mustache as purty and fancy as she can to get them reeled in.

i think your parents have lied to you all your life. mum's don't have penis's. when you where little and you used to get breast fed.... well lets just say you loved your protein. fat guts.

RE: Dying game - TommiTheTaco - 2011.May.05 08:26 PM

(2011.May.05 08:25 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2011.May.05 08:21 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  I'm sure the wildlife would take themselves over your Mother, as well. Of course, she had to fit her sausage into whatever hole she can find and trim up her beard and mustache as purty and fancy as she can to get them reeled in.

i think your parents have lied to you all your life. mum's don't have penis's.

They don't. Should say something about your 'Mum.'