AwakenedLands Forums
Automatic Weapon Selection - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Game & Forum Assistance (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Game Assistance (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Automatic Weapon Selection (/thread-13460.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Automatic Weapon Selection - StreetSamurai - 2010.Sep.27 02:46 PM

I have rank 9 longblade w/ a dicoate nodachi and every time i'm attacked when i am offline, the fight log says i use my medium assault rifle to defend. WTF? i have 2 lvls of skill in rifles, but why the hell would it automatically pick the rifle when it is the lesser weapon with less skills, makes no sense.

RE: Automatic Weapon Selection - InPaceRequiscat - 2010.Sep.27 02:49 PM

unequip the the medium assult unless you are in a war. simple.
Now you give me 5 dolla.

RE: Automatic Weapon Selection - zliplus - 2010.Sep.27 02:52 PM

Ranged weapons are listed above melee on the equipment list, so they go first. It's bias!

RE: Automatic Weapon Selection - StreetSamurai - 2010.Sep.27 03:47 PM

(2010.Sep.27 02:49 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  unequip the the medium assult unless you are in a war. simple.

i usually do, but i forgot to this weekend, just think its fucked it would select the lesser weapon.

RE: Automatic Weapon Selection - InPaceRequiscat - 2010.Sep.27 09:08 PM

Default weapon selection is the same as everything else, unfortunately.... randomlands.

RE: Automatic Weapon Selection - emocakes - 2010.Sep.28 01:19 AM

i was always under the impression that it would select the strongest weapon you had..

RE: Automatic Weapon Selection - Batman - 2010.Sep.28 02:11 AM

(2010.Sep.28 01:19 AM)emocakes Wrote:  i was always under the impression that it would select the strongest weapon you had..

[Image: wrong.jpg]

RE: Automatic Weapon Selection - fngMalvos - 2010.Sep.28 06:15 AM

Having PvP and hideout weapon slots would fix that and help people that use the same class weapon for both as well. But this has been suggested a couple times in the past with no change.

RE: Automatic Weapon Selection - Batman - 2010.Sep.28 08:03 AM

(2010.Sep.28 06:15 AM)fngMalvos Wrote:  Having PvP and hideout weapon slots would fix that and help people that use the same class weapon for both as well. But this has been suggested a couple times in the past with no change.

What is that Hideout weapon???....I use only a Long Blade,only for pvp

RE: Automatic Weapon Selection - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Sep.28 10:20 AM

Happens to me too. I can sort of understand with the SB-1, but the Shogunate's obviously better than the T-450, yet it kept getting picked.

I'd like to see that reformed. I didn't need to unequip my ranged for my melee to come up in the defense forever ago.