AwakenedLands Forums
Opera Mini - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Game & Forum Assistance (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Game Assistance (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Opera Mini (/thread-13311.html)

Opera Mini - Shaman - 2010.Sep.14 03:54 AM

For those who are having trouble with cel phones playing AL, try downloading Opera Mini onto your phone. It's a browser made for mobile devices allowing them to access pages as if they using a computer. - This advice has come to you from BaLThaZaaR, cheers m8.

RE: Opera Mini - emocakes - 2010.Sep.14 04:59 AM

iphones are for homosexuals.
you could also use your phone as is and just change the useragent to make it look like a desktop browser, in doing so getting the full version of AL

RE: Opera Mini - deathishere - 2010.Sep.14 05:13 AM

Do you have a i phone?

RE: Opera Mini - Brugada - 2010.Sep.14 05:20 AM

cant change the browser on my versa. Sad 6 more months till i can upgrade phones.

RE: Opera Mini - jgrea4 - 2010.Sep.14 06:01 AM

Thanks for suggestin dat de other day to me

RE: Opera Mini - mblume - 2010.Sep.14 06:33 AM

iphones suck, especially the AT&T service.

I use opera on my bberry, but it's finicky. For some reason the last week or so the forum link takes me to an outdated version of the forum page, and it makes me log in again even though I am logged in. Then I get an error saying the page I am looking for cant be found.

RE: Opera Mini - emocakes - 2010.Sep.14 08:25 AM

(2010.Sep.14 06:33 AM)mblume Wrote:  iphones suck, especially the AT&T service.

I use opera on my bberry, but it's finicky. For some reason the last week or so the forum link takes me to an outdated version of the forum page, and it makes me log in again even though I am logged in. Then I get an error saying the page I am looking for cant be found.

delete your cache.

RE: Opera Mini - emocakes - 2010.Sep.14 11:47 PM

come on jolabent, thats pretty weak moderating happening there. fucking modzi

RE: Opera Mini - RenegadeJEDI - 2010.Sep.15 05:36 PM

(2010.Sep.14 03:54 AM)Shaman Wrote:  For those who are having trouble with cel phones playing AL, try downloading Opera Mini onto your phone. It's a browser made for mobile devices allowing them to access pages as if they using a computer. - This advice has come to you from BaLThaZaaR, cheers m8.

Owned! I knew you were Balthazar! Rojomojo. Owned. Now you are going to make it sound like he forgot how to post for hisself