AwakenedLands Forums
looks like the SV family has quit - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: looks like the SV family has quit (/thread-13190.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: looks like the SV family has quit - RoJo777 - 2010.Sep.02 06:08 AM

(2010.Sep.02 01:39 AM)emocakes Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.02 01:24 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  That's a convenient excuse. 'We work at the same place together.'

You're a pack of multis, and it's making me laugh.

Do something about it, you little twat.

I'm going to bed. You're safe for a while, EADP. Better make good use of that time, because I'm going to be making plenty of holes to stick bad shat in when I come back online.

tommi, i dont think they have a word in the english dictionary which could describe what an absolute tool you are.

ROFLMFAO!! There's just one: Toolbox Ninja
(2010.Sep.02 04:17 AM)Brugada Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.02 01:22 AM)RoJo777 Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.02 01:15 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  That's right. Change your message so no one knows your Mom's really the Michelin Man.

You couldn't be more wrong Tubs: Shaman and I work at the same place and I had logged in to the forum and Shman hadn't realized before posting the same thing he went on to say straight after I fixed that post! I think the idea of your iminent defeat is making you paranoid Mr. Taco - or, should I say Mr. Burrito: 'cause you been rolled!!!

I don't take very kindly to being wrongly accusedEvil

You and scatscamshitstainman are both mutlies. Been proven a number of times. You aussie shieias are all alike, fake arse losers.

Not you again Lassie?!?! Rolleyes We've been over this a few times man: Foley is my multi and you're Scammers bi-atch. Get it?

RE: looks like the SV family has quit - Conrad1103 - 2010.Sep.02 06:51 AM

mods, please clean up 9 pages of fat guts and quagmire's war of words on here. someone start a special thread for them to conversate in. also...seems quagmire found his brothers account info and accidentally started posting under it about 3/4s of the way through.

fat guts

(thats just fun to say)

RE: looks like the SV family has quit - Shaman - 2010.Sep.02 06:57 AM

(2010.Sep.02 04:17 AM)Brugada Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.02 01:22 AM)RoJo777 Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.02 01:15 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  That's right. Change your message so no one knows your Mom's really the Michelin Man.

You couldn't be more wrong Tubs: Shaman and I work at the same place and I had logged in to the forum and Shman hadn't realized before posting the same thing he went on to say straight after I fixed that post! I think the idea of your iminent defeat is making you paranoid Mr. Taco - or, should I say Mr. Burrito: 'cause you been rolled!!!

I don't take very kindly to being wrongly accusedEvil

You and scatscamshitstainman are both mutlies. Been proven a number of times. You aussie shieias are all alike, fake arse losers.

Proven a number of times, mnhmm, yeah ok sure...........an den?

Saying it's been proven is kinda an empty arguement isn't it really Brug, considering I've not been fedded, put your thinking cap on coz I don't think the "I love c ock fighting" one is helping.
(2010.Sep.02 01:16 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  And there's either a multi or someone talking about me getting help with my jokes when he's gathering everyone else's jokes for his own use.

Worthless little tool. You belong in EADP so you can bask in the shine of defeat when they're crying uncle from their heads getting caved in one too many times.

Wow, Tommi, your wit.
[Image: fat-man.gif]

RE: looks like the SV family has quit - MrHyde - 2010.Sep.02 07:33 AM

(2010.Sep.01 11:33 PM)klaw16 Wrote:  This is like high school aaaallll over again. The cool smart kids vs. the geeks.

It's nice to feel that again. Thanks, guys. Smile

We are glad we give you that chance, did your star trek T-shirt still fit?

RE: looks like the SV family has quit - TheHorse - 2010.Sep.02 07:45 AM

(2010.Sep.02 01:09 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  He's part of the war too, HorseTits. Don't be scared to try and hosp Punisher. Of course, if you know you're going to lose because you're a weak arse bich, I understand. Everyone has a fear, and yours is trying to hospitalize Punisher and being humiliated when you lose horribly.

Hey Fat Guts, I'm part of this war too but I don't see anyone other than pun hitting me. Cheater hardly hits me, I wonder why...lol

As for me being scared of Pun. Unlike you I'm not an idiot. Puns stats are well above mine so attempting a hosp is worthless. The EP is far better off being used on you fat guts. This game has changed over the past few years. For me, being hosped by Pun is nothing. I don't hide in the hospital waiting for him to go offline.I stim out and keep on fighting. The stims cost is nothing to me. Even without the donations I make over 3 mil a month from crimes.

Puns two main stats are well over 100. Here's what he keeps losing to.

Battle Attribute Natural
Accuracy 90
Dexterity 84

If pun, or the rest of you wanna take puns beating me as some great accomplishment then go right ahead. Just remember each time pun loses to me, thats how shit my stats are...lol

As for my request for SV to surrender. I asked that knowing full well SVs pride would see them not surrender. It just covers my ass when people start complaing to zen come x-mas. I have no plans to end this and if for some reason SV do surrender, Ill find another reason to start another.

RE: looks like the SV family has quit - Shaman - 2010.Sep.02 07:54 AM

[Image: bender_gun.gif]
(2010.Sep.02 07:33 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.01 11:33 PM)klaw16 Wrote:  This is like high school aaaallll over again. The cool smart kids vs. the geeks.

It's nice to feel that again. Thanks, guys. Smile

We are glad we give you that chance, did your star trek T-shirt still fit?

You're just saying that 'cause you're upset you've stained your Star Wars bed sheet.

RE: looks like the SV family has quit - PhisheVA - 2010.Sep.02 08:16 AM

Posts in Epic Tommi meltdown thread

RE: looks like the SV family has quit - mblume - 2010.Sep.02 08:32 AM

and in the interest of keeping the thread on topic, it seems SV is STILL laying down. It's been going on almost 2 days now...

RE: looks like the SV family has quit - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Sep.02 09:06 AM

Hello. Time for you bunch of retards to start stimming and receiving your punishment. Or are you guys not going to and surrender the war like a bunch of pansies?

RE: looks like the SV family has quit - mblume - 2010.Sep.02 09:12 AM

SV's savior is awake.

Because they couldn't handle this war without you.

lol