AwakenedLands Forums
Should players be able to become admins? - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Should players be able to become admins? (/thread-11266.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Should players be able to become admins? - JaySin - 2010.Mar.18 03:53 PM

Before Wo0k eats you for lunch nasty....

i would like to point out that my opinion is that if a player wishes to be a mod then they should not be allowed to have any special abilities only answer mail and help out players like Pun said.

RE: Should players be able to become admins? - TrevorLangoon - 2010.Mar.18 03:53 PM

Tis a Tricky one. I dont see why not, but they should have there in-game priviliges reduced. I have no idea how or what you would put in place, but if a player wants to be admin they would most likely want to play the game as well.

Maybe you should be asking, is there anyone that currently plays that feels like giving up the game for a while to admin?

RE: Should players be able to become admins? - w00k - 2010.Mar.18 03:53 PM

(2010.Mar.18 03:50 PM)NastyFO Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.18 03:46 PM)w00k Wrote:  No, he's most certainly a pu$$y.

And anyone who couldn't clearly see through my sarcasm about being a game admin is a fool.

Now, go suck Err's titty, NastyFO. F'n text-based coward is all you are.

Such hostility since i left.

You sound a lot like 8Star did when Weebs dumped her. Now you see why your gang is so unattractive to me.

I now know how much you guys really do miss me!

Your pain will fade, Wook. You'll find someone else. Don't worry.

I could give twoshits about you. I'm just calling you a pu$$y, that's all.

RE: Should players be able to become admins? - Brugada - 2010.Mar.18 03:55 PM

What is AL?

RE: Should players be able to become admins? - NastyFO - 2010.Mar.18 03:59 PM

(2010.Mar.18 03:53 PM)w00k Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.18 03:50 PM)NastyFO Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.18 03:46 PM)w00k Wrote:  No, he's most certainly a pu$$y.

And anyone who couldn't clearly see through my sarcasm about being a game admin is a fool.

Now, go suck Err's titty, NastyFO. F'n text-based coward is all you are.

Such hostility since i left.

You sound a lot like 8Star did when Weebs dumped her. Now you see why your gang is so unattractive to me.

I now know how much you guys really do miss me!

Your pain will fade, Wook. You'll find someone else. Don't worry.

I could give twoshits about you. I'm just calling you a pu$$y, that's all.

You're the pu$$y, Wook. Flex your e-muscles all you want. That's the funny part about this... your over compensation over the web... At least you're dominant in one (imaginary) facet of your life.

Shut the fuck up and get back on topic. Attack what I said about the subject or eat a dick_ and keep quiet.

RE: Should players be able to become admins? - Conrad1103 - 2010.Mar.18 03:59 PM

"I'm just calling you a pu$$y, that's all."

so his vag is made of money?

if he is a puss....then this isnt the gang to be in....and im sure he was aware of that when he applied. so i guess we will find out soon enough there wookiepoo.

besides....we already know he's your mole.

RE: Should players be able to become admins? - ShadowKid - 2010.Mar.18 04:00 PM

Whaaaa whaaa whaaaa.

RE: Should players be able to become admins? - w00k - 2010.Mar.18 04:02 PM

(2010.Mar.18 03:59 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  "I'm just calling you a pu$$y, that's all."

if he is a puddytat....then this isnt the gang to be in....and im sure he was aware of that when he applied. so i guess we will find out soon enough there wookiepoo.

Conrad, you're the king of Pu$$ies, that's the perfect spot for him. You two can scissor-grind your vags together on the floor.

RE: Should players be able to become admins? - dnbrocks - 2010.Mar.18 04:04 PM

(2010.Mar.18 04:02 PM)w00k Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.18 03:59 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  "I'm just calling you a pu$$y, that's all."

if he is a puddytat....then this isnt the gang to be in....and im sure he was aware of that when he applied. so i guess we will find out soon enough there wookiepoo.

Conrad, you're the king of Pu$$ies, that's the perfect spot for him. You two can scissor-grind your vags together on the floor.

scissor me timbers!!!!!!!
[Image: 7fe33-Scissor.jpg]

RE: Should players be able to become admins? - Conrad1103 - 2010.Mar.18 04:04 PM

(2010.Mar.18 04:02 PM)w00k Wrote:  

great idea!