AwakenedLands Forums
Bishop no longer SV - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Bishop no longer SV (/thread-10103.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Bishop no longer SV - Leopard - 2009.Dec.21 09:30 PM

Did the nuns wish it?

RE: Bishop no longer SV - Accipender - 2009.Dec.21 09:32 PM

Maybe they're taking the community's advice?

RE: Bishop no longer SV - randomjacker - 2009.Dec.21 09:50 PM

Bish is a great guy and a hell of a laugh... He def kept things interesting in SV... He will be greatly missed!

When a gang reaches a certain point a game like this, the game can loose it's edge for sure.

There is a desperate need for new content in the game. I am not sure how to acheive that but alas that is not my job.

RE: Bishop no longer SV - SisterLynx - 2009.Dec.21 09:53 PM

Whats the chances of getting to know the plan ahead of time? Bawhahaha

Couldn't help it. Razz

Matter of fact, whatever it is. Thanks

And to take some of the brown off. Yulelog kiss my white.....

RE: Bishop no longer SV - Leopard - 2009.Dec.21 10:02 PM

(2009.Dec.21 09:50 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  Bish is a great guy and a hell of a laugh... He def kept things interesting in SV... He will be greatly missed!

When a gang reaches a certain point a game like this, the game can loose it's edge for sure.

There is a desperate need for new content in the game. I am not sure how to acheive that but alas that is not my job.

I loved his mails when I thanked him for a bust. Very cool guy. Maybe even my 2nd favorite villain.

RE: Bishop no longer SV - JakeBlues - 2009.Dec.21 10:02 PM

Rock'n'Roll brother.

RE: Bishop no longer SV - JohnnyB - 2009.Dec.21 11:31 PM

(2009.Dec.21 10:02 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.21 09:50 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  Bish is a great guy and a hell of a laugh... He def kept things interesting in SV... He will be greatly missed!

I loved his mails when I thanked him for a bust. Very cool guy. Maybe even my 2nd favorite villain.

1+

RE: Bishop no longer SV - Duchbag69 - 2009.Dec.21 11:36 PM

(2009.Dec.21 11:31 PM)JohnnyB Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.21 10:02 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote:  

1+

+2...sometimes id send him tips, and he said they were not needed because he had the nuns workin on the corner....something like that more cleverly worded...

cheers bishop!

RE: Bishop no longer SV - Moriarty - 2009.Dec.22 01:42 AM

Thor and I may have triggered his leaving. As of around the 28th I will no longer be a villain I am too moving on to pastures new. I am not leaving the game, just the gang to try and play a little different. I believe that will be the end of the movement from SV and there are more than enough willing, fresh new players to step into our shoes.

Bish will be sorely missed, he joined us along with ghostrider a long long time ago. Funny that the same amount of hooha wasnt made when GR left.

As long as most of you want it, SV wont be going anywhere. However I am leaving to try and make life a little more difficult for them.

RE: Bishop no longer SV - cheetah - 2009.Dec.22 02:15 AM

(2009.Dec.22 01:42 AM)Moriarty Wrote:  As long as most of you want it, SV wont be going anywhere. However I am leaving to try and make life a little more difficult for them.

Haha, bring it Mor!

Seriously, thank you, you were one of my mentors by far! You believed in me and kept me playing! Others helped me, but you were the only one that challenged me. That made me WORK to get here! Thank you in all seriousness, I remember the day in June you offered me a gang, and I was like NO WAY! I respected you, and the fact that you had hope for me, I think made me play to prove it!

THank you for all you have encouraged me to do, and helped me to accomplish!

And best of luck and happiness with your future in AL as well!