AwakenedLands Forums
Let's Make it Worth Something... - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Let's Make it Worth Something... (/thread-3946.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

- alinutza - 2008.Dec.29 06:20 PM

MrHyde Wrote:once again im sorry but were is the mods here can someone not show him with the rules mean.

Once again incase you missed it Keep things PG-13. It's a crime game, not an open forum to post vulgar or obscene language.

That is a nember times in the one thread and his gang m8 has modded it but nothing has been said, sad times.

i think Chance is a moderator as well...

- MrHyde - 2008.Dec.29 06:21 PM

he sure is but he is not in the thread but an other mod has been in and posted and nothing.................................

- zenith - 2008.Dec.29 06:22 PM

Actually I've been editing them. I figured by now the point was taken.

- biffbaffboff - 2008.Dec.29 06:23 PM

zenith Wrote:Actually I've been editing them. I figured by now the point was taken.

So how has your christmas been?Enjoying the fun?

- randomjacker - 2008.Dec.29 06:25 PM

Marlo Wrote:Hey Hyde,

[Picture of Big Bird flippin the bird.]

Signed,

Americans Public Broadcasting

HAHAHA... mice mod

- MrHyde - 2008.Dec.29 06:26 PM

Thank you zen, we need to understand its just a game that we all play for fun, if people let it get to there heads they should take some time away. There is no need to go to that level. I play this game with young kids in the room from time to time and I know others do to, not the sort of think I want them to see.

- Shadowjack - 2008.Dec.29 06:26 PM

Did anyone actually catch Weebay's post?

He asks a valid question.

- LordSkie - 2008.Dec.29 06:26 PM

damn, I guess you guys are more stupid than I thought. No matter, like I said- I'll go with this as long as you want. You wanna carry on hosping each other with no end in sight- bring it on.

And gymboree, no gymboree. All the same here, but don't let the rest of AL miss out because of our mess.

- alinutza - 2008.Dec.29 06:30 PM

MrHyde Wrote:Thank you zen, we need to understand its just a game that we all play for fun, if people let it get to there heads they should take some time away. There is no need to go to that level. I play this game with young kids in the room from time to time and I know others do to, not the sort of think I want them to see.

are you showing them how to hospitalize "virtual" people?? i am sure this is a good education. what's the kid'd id? maybe he can join the fun

- chance - 2008.Dec.29 06:31 PM

How about total cash mugged?