AwakenedLands Forums
General Discussion on Vote for AL - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: General Discussion on Vote for AL (/thread-16933.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: General Discussion on Vote for AL - Ushanewnewba - 2012.Jan.26 05:19 PM

Top Web Games 0 79 12

12 votes and it's Thursday?

Everyone in a gang needs to mass mail their members and get them voting.

RE: General Discussion on Vote for AL - Howl - 2012.Jan.27 11:41 PM

Top Web Games 0 72 24

its friday and we went up 7 slots woot

RE: General Discussion on Vote for AL - HeadBustin - 2012.Jan.28 12:49 PM

(2012.Jan.18 01:55 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  
(2011.Dec.31 03:26 AM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  Seriously!

Do it!

http://www.topwebgames.com/in.asp?id=4103&userid=3261&ver=1325533271

cober for prez

RE: General Discussion on Vote for AL - Ushanewnewba - 2012.Jan.31 09:14 PM

Voters needed!

RE: General Discussion on Vote for AL - abysmalpoptart - 2012.Feb.07 05:39 AM

i cant in good conscience vote for a game that updates this rarely and treats its playerbase this way.

i'm still playing, barely, but when the game returns to how it was when it was really fun (zen used to really update the game before ninja pirates from china poisoned her family and started hacking AL twice daily), i'll be happy to participate

RE: General Discussion on Vote for AL - tables18 - 2012.Feb.07 03:25 PM

How about vote for the game so more players i think it would help come on guys keep voting the more players the more exciting the game gets look at it this way

RE: General Discussion on Vote for AL - GlennQuagmire - 2012.Feb.07 03:36 PM

(2012.Feb.07 05:39 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  i cant in good conscience vote for a game that updates this rarely and treats its playerbase this way.

i'm still playing, barely, but when the game returns to how it was when it was really fun (zen used to really update the game before ninja pirates from china poisoned her family and started hacking AL twice daily), i'll be happy to participate

i am sure your vote would make the difference anyway.... why stay in a game that you clearly am annoyed with? your bitching is getting boring.

RE: General Discussion on Vote for AL - SuperDave - 2012.Feb.07 03:45 PM

(2012.Feb.07 03:36 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2012.Feb.07 05:39 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  i cant in good conscience vote for a game that updates this rarely and treats its playerbase this way.

i am sure your vote would make the difference anyway.... why stay in a game that you clearly am annoyed with? your bitching is getting boring.

Yeah like the saying goes if you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem,Poptart your ideas/suggestions are helpful and needed but we really need to attract more players.

RE: General Discussion on Vote for AL - tables18 - 2012.Feb.12 09:45 AM

Vote everyone i am the more players the better

RE: General Discussion on Vote for AL - Ushanewnewba - 2012.Feb.13 07:36 PM

http://www.awakenedlands.com/voting.php

Please get us up in top 10.

Mass mail your gang, take the time.. it's easy.

kthx