AwakenedLands Forums
Uncle Dave Hosp Pool - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Uncle Dave Hosp Pool (/thread-14150.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Uncle Dave Hosp Pool - UncleDave - 2011.Jan.09 03:12 AM

(2011.Jan.07 07:12 PM)S2pmarine Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.07 06:32 PM)UncleDave Wrote:  I have a question for you. Uncledave are you gay? Because, you always seem to bring up guy on guy situations. It's like you sit in your mom's basement and just dream about them and it's quite disturbing.

Well, I am gay with happiness after your mom paid me to fuck your fat, half-wit (gee, now I see where you got it from), inbred sister last night while she watched diddling her own canyon of a vag with your brothers bulbous bald head as a human dildo while attempting to sooth her yeast infected nether region from the burn & itch with a back scratcher.

Yes, I am gay thank you (and thank your mom and sister for me). She included a larger than normal tip for my services (nasty as they were).

The funny thing is my mom and my sister are fat. Yet, I wonder when did I ever come across and a Half-Wit because, Im pretty sure Im wayyy smarter then your dumbass will EVER be.

Boy, ya got me with that well thought out and articulated zinger...I feel a need to deficate (that means poop dumbass). Thought I'd save ya the time of looking it up to see if I insulted you or not.

RE: Uncle Dave Hosp Pool - shadow55 - 2011.Jan.09 03:24 AM

(2011.Jan.09 03:12 AM)UncleDave Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.07 06:32 PM)UncleDave Wrote:  I have a question for you. Uncledave are you gay? Because, you always seem to bring up guy on guy situations. It's like you sit in your mom's basement and just dream about them and it's quite disturbing.

Well, I am gay with happiness after your mom paid me to fuck your fat, half-wit (gee, now I see where you got it from), inbred sister last night while she watched diddling her own canyon of a vag with your brothers bulbous bald head as a human dildo while attempting to sooth her yeast infected nether region from the burn & itch with a back scratcher.

Yes, I am gay thank you (and thank your mom and sister for me). She included a larger than normal tip for my services (nasty as they were).

The funny thing is my mom and my sister are fat. Yet, I wonder when did I ever come across and a Half-Wit because, Im pretty sure Im wayyy smarter then your dumbass will EVER be.

Boy, ya got me with that well thought out and articulated zinger...I feel a need to deficate (that means poop dumbass). Thought I'd save ya the time of looking it up to see if I insulted you or not.

so basically, dave, your come back was that he got you and you need to take a shit... jeez you scorched him back didnt you.

RE: Uncle Dave Hosp Pool - UncleDave - 2011.Jan.09 11:57 AM

(2011.Jan.09 03:24 AM)shadow55 Wrote:  

so basically, dave, your come back was that he got you and you need to take a shit... jeez you scorched him back didnt you.

You bore me. Who are you anyway?

RE: Uncle Dave Hosp Pool - ditallica - 2011.Jan.09 12:00 PM

(2011.Jan.09 11:57 AM)UncleDave Wrote:  You bore me. Who are you anyway?

we ask you the same question you irrelevant nutfucker
(2011.Jan.07 06:32 PM)UncleDave Wrote:  Yes, I am gay

RE: Uncle Dave Hosp Pool - bconrad56 - 2011.Jan.09 12:07 PM

I'm glad this thread got back on topic Smile

RE: Uncle Dave Hosp Pool - HeadBustin - 2011.Jan.09 12:11 PM

im glad the word filter is no longer in effect

RE: Uncle Dave Hosp Pool - shauno - 2011.Jan.09 12:20 PM

UncleDave ..just FuckOff...

RE: Uncle Dave Hosp Pool - RenegadeJEDI - 2011.Jan.09 12:28 PM

Is the uncledave hosp pool officially out commission?

RE: Uncle Dave Hosp Pool - S2pmarine - 2011.Jan.09 12:29 PM

(2011.Jan.09 03:24 AM)shadow55 Wrote:  

Its OK hes so Hard he hospitalized me. Guess thats what makes him feel strong throughout his day.

RE: Uncle Dave Hosp Pool - Batman - 2011.Jan.09 12:30 PM

(2011.Jan.09 12:11 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  im glad the word filter is no longer in effect

Fuck you...I want the old forum back this is sofa king hacked.

I forgot...to be ontopic...Dave fuck off
For all kids...this is a good gif

[Image: a6013_orig-1235490492_girl_doing_a_nasty_thing1.gif]