AwakenedLands Forums
How's the mugging? - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: How's the mugging? (/thread-5919.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- JakeBlues - 2009.Feb.16 08:04 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Referrals are a beautiful thing, especially when you know they've donated and they don't listen to well to advice. :IO

LOL Nice.

I tried mine, thinking Zen might have send random money (i got desperate at some point, hitting everything over 7 days in most districts)

Good plan.

- delpot - 2009.Feb.16 11:33 PM

well we dominated that one.

where was tommi's "big surprise?"

- TommiTheTaco - 2009.Feb.16 11:36 PM

Exactly. Never let on if it was a big amount or a small amount. Biggrin I got a whole $1,000 out of all my muggings.

- delpot - 2009.Feb.16 11:37 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote::roll:

You guys are going to be absolutely shocked at what I found..That +/- $27,000 is really gonna get blown out of the water.

- TommiTheTaco - 2009.Feb.16 11:45 PM

Shocked, aren't you? Biggrin Got a whole lot of nothing.

- delpot - 2009.Feb.16 11:46 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Shocked, aren't you? Biggrin Got a whole lot of nothing.

well i certainly was expecting a lot more...you got me!

- Conrad1103 - 2009.Feb.17 11:50 PM

zenith Wrote:
BigRedRaper Wrote:so when you said people who been inactive for 7 days are gonna get money

you only meant a Select Few?

and are any in Downtown or Lower Districts for us lower levels because ive hit like 8 people and pretty much got nothing thats worth anything

7 days or more. Some won't be on the user list because they are inactive for longer than 2 weeks. There are millions of dollars out there to be had. Chances are you aren't going to find one gravytrain and win the competition.

i think you meant "thousands" out there. also.....looks like somone did find ONE gravytrain and won the competition.