AwakenedLands Forums
Shamrock Gun? - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Shamrock Gun? (/thread-4491.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Shamrock Gun? - BadLuck - 2009.May.18 02:25 PM

(2009.May.18 02:19 PM)JaySin Wrote:  To my knowledge.... BadLuck owns it. if it was infact sold without your permission and you infact loaned it and had mail confirmation then it should be returned to you and all monetary transactions should be adjusted. that is just iggnorant.

Zenith looked into this and did not find any reason for the item to be returned to him, this was after I was contacted about the item by AKA after he contacted my girl. Zenith investigated this for me upon my request as I did not particularly want the weapon to be out of my possesion and she found that there was no reason for AKA to be given the gun, nor any ones monies returned, adjusted ect.

That has also been several months ago, not that long after I got it. I have also told AKA that when I was ready to sell the weapon he would in fact have first dibs on it. As of right now though, I'm still not ready to sell it.

RE: Shamrock Gun? - JaySin - 2009.May.18 02:30 PM

(2009.May.18 02:25 PM)BadLuck Wrote:  
(2009.May.18 02:19 PM)JaySin Wrote:  To my knowledge.... BadLuck owns it. if it was infact sold without your permission and you infact loaned it and had mail confirmation then it should be returned to you and all monetary transactions should be adjusted. that is just iggnorant.

Zenith looked into this and did not find any reason for the item to be returned to him, this was after I was contacted about the item by AKA after he contacted my girl. Zenith investigated this for me upon my request as I did not particularly want the weapon to be out of my possesion and she found that there was no reason for AKA to be given the gun, nor any ones monies returned, adjusted ect.

That has also been several months ago, not that long after I got it. I have also told AKA that when I was ready to sell the weapon he would in fact have first dibs on it. As of right now though, I'm still not ready to sell it.

im not saying you are at all at fault bro..... but i know things can get slipped past admins from time to time and knowing that it can happen makes me side with AKA... not to mention i know rawrr isnt a stand up guy

RE: Shamrock Gun? - Hitshot - 2009.May.18 02:34 PM

The item should be returned to me but since it has move from 5 or 6 hands Zen doesn't want to deal with it. The topic of discussion that I had with Zen at first center on, "was the ITEM given way in some sort." I proved that the item was not given to Zen. That's what the investigation was all about. That's when Zen stopped responding to my mails. In my opinion She doesn't want to deal with it. I'll even go a bit further and say that perhaps I don't donate Enough to have her full attention. That's why I'm as old as I am yet not on super high level. But No action has been taken against this thief. In light the item should be returned and perhaps AL citizens would have some more effect then I did on my own but as you can see I've had no luck dealing with admissions.
Basily its a stolen Item and should not be bartered or traded with. I've reported it stolen. Although after it was stolen as soon as I found out it was stolen. If my brother needs to he can report it stolen as well. It doesn't matter. The weapon is stolen. Badluck wants me to pay 2 mil for the weapon back. Iv' e never had that kind of money in my pockets. And I've asked him for some payment plan and that could not be arranged buy him as well so what am I supposed to do. I just want AL to know that that Item is Stolen, And I've no help retrieving it back. If remember right badluck said that Zen couldn't find reason that I shouldn't have my weapon back. HELLLLLL, I sent all the info she needed to make a disicions that would be easy for anyone to figure out why it has to be returned, I provided several logs and everything. as best as I can do. Hell I have gang witnesses, that can vouch that have even move from my gang. But the truth speaks for itself.

RE: Shamrock Gun? - Dingus - 2009.May.18 02:52 PM

Cry son, cry!

RE: Shamrock Gun? - lrrltt - 2009.May.18 02:54 PM

IMO...there should be no unique weapons...Contest and such should get you cash or credits.

RE: Shamrock Gun? - Dingus - 2009.May.18 02:55 PM

Woo hooo! I just bought the shamrock gun for 12 dollars!

RE: Shamrock Gun? - BadLuck - 2009.May.18 03:05 PM

(2009.May.18 02:55 PM)Dingus Wrote:  Woo hooo! I just bought the shamrock gun for 12 dollars!

Dammit dingus! I told you not to tell! You promised me Sad

RE: Shamrock Gun? - Hitshot - 2009.May.18 03:19 PM

These two knuckle heads are working pretty hard together... Just don't over exzArt yourself's "fellahs!"

Today, 01:55 PM RE: Shamrock Gun? Post: #76
Dingus

Dingus
Userid: 5907
Level: 35
X Pats

PM Find Quote Report
Today, 02:05 PM RE: Shamrock Gun? Post: #77
BadLuck

BadLuck
Userid: 24802
Level: 31
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

(Today 01:55 PM)Dingus Wrote:

Dammit dingus! I told you not to tell! You promised me

RE: Shamrock Gun? - blackjack907 - 2009.May.18 05:49 PM

i noted that some1 said lightsaber i had a friend who had it.
but, he is inactive.

RE: Shamrock Gun? - CrazyFoley - 2009.May.18 06:35 PM

We don't give a drek. Now shut up!