AwakenedLands Forums
Rules? - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Rules? (/thread-3095.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- Ushanewnewba - 2008.Jan.25 05:59 PM

yeah, IMO if you Quote someone cursing, then well, you are cursing as well. You can easily edit out those nasty words and STILL get your point across. I do believe there were more characters involved in the ban. My suggestion would be to mail ADMIN if there are any questions.

- chance - 2008.Jan.25 06:04 PM

Canosoup Wrote:
Canosoup Wrote:Why does the old statement "It's only a game" keeps ringing in my head?
It's seems more like a jack hammer in my skull now....

20$!!!!!!!! jackhammer that one son

- grabtindy - 2008.Jan.25 06:05 PM

I'm glad he's gone, my virgin ears are still ringing from those naughty words.

- cheetah - 2008.Jan.25 07:55 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:yeah, IMO if you Quote someone cursing, then well, you are cursing as well. You can easily edit out those nasty words and STILL get your point across.

Are you freikin kidding me?!!

There were people on the forum who were sympathizing with someone who was causing all sorts of trouble, and sending highly offensive mails. The real offender got sympathy bc the other side hadn't been heard, and the truly vulgar things the real offender said hadn't been seen. Now you're saying the truth can't be heard for people to decide for themselves?!! WOW!

- zenith - 2008.Jan.25 09:09 PM

Personally, I'd appreciate it if you would !@#$@#$ the words at least. I don't want to have to read a bunch of offensive things when I wake up. Smile

I think this thread is just corrupt in the db. I just tried replying again and it was by Cheetah again. Had to resync the topic.

- cheetah - 2008.Jan.25 09:16 PM

Weird!

- zenith - 2008.Jan.25 09:22 PM

cheetah Wrote:Weird!

Ya, not sure what happened there.

- cheetah - 2008.Jan.25 09:27 PM

Sheww!! Thought I'd had one beer too many there!

- Scorpious - 2008.Jan.25 09:51 PM

I personally did not feel that the copied mails he posted here was bad enough to be edited and I guess banned also. However, I guess if it offends the mods it will go away and it they deem serious enough the person posting goes bye bye for awhile from here. Darn, I was trying to find that poll about the mods but it is gone now. Can somebody link it please? LOL

- Mighke - 2008.Jan.26 04:49 AM

Scorpious Wrote:I personally did not feel that the copied mails he posted here was bad enough to be edited and I guess banned also. However, I guess if it offends the mods it will go away and it they deem serious enough the person posting goes bye bye for awhile from here. Darn, I was trying to find that poll about the mods but it is gone now. Can somebody link it please? LOL

eh just make a new one. With current feelings and experience having been seemingly changed, some people might choose to vote differently anyway.