AwakenedLands Forums
HS, who thought it would be this soon! - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: HS, who thought it would be this soon! (/thread-11632.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: HS, who thought it would be this soon! - BenDover - 2010.Apr.09 09:52 AM

i like pigs

RE: HS, who thought it would be this soon! - randomjacker - 2010.Apr.09 09:54 AM

(2010.Apr.09 09:30 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.09 09:13 AM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.09 08:18 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  things arent looking good for SV right now.

looks like this "new" group wants to be the #1 contender for the title pretty bad.

Actually looking at the hosp has nothing to do with who is winning... People get it wrong. It is who lays out the most cash....

Most people in AL do not hit those they can not beat over and over...

If you look at the most defends you will see those who had to stim out the most and lay out the cash... Remove the usual non-actives.

The people in a hosp war with the most defends will tell you a lot...

But many other factors are involved in figuring out who is winning, but the hosp is one of the poorest gauges people tend to focus on.

i didnt say anythign about "winning". i said things arent looking good for SV. are you suggesting things ARE looking good for them....by seeing their entire familiy in the hosp? i dont see that as a good thing.

I was also pointing out that the new gang is just trying to stake claim to being the #1 contender so they can argue that they deserve a shot at the title we hold.

Noted... You are correct.

But with the entire family in the hosp thing... That has never stopped you before.

Maybe they want an imaginary title that only exists within SW, who knows you could be right about that too....
(2010.Apr.09 09:52 AM)BenDover Wrote:  i like pigs

That's kinda sick.

RE: HS, who thought it would be this soon! - ShadowKid - 2010.Apr.09 09:57 AM

RJ you have a filthy mind man...Wink

RE: HS, who thought it would be this soon! - Joshiwa - 2010.Apr.09 09:59 AM

Just went to the user list and sorted by gang. Everyone that is online from SV or VS is in the hosp cept Pun and Cheetah. There are also some offline hosps but that is because not many of the SV family is stimming out, they can't contribute to this war.

Fun for Cheetah and Pun at the cost of the other 40 members in the family.

RE: HS, who thought it would be this soon! - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Apr.09 10:01 AM

Oh Josh. You're Catholic, aren't you?

RE: HS, who thought it would be this soon! - Joshiwa - 2010.Apr.09 10:04 AM

Not at all! Why that assumption?

RE: HS, who thought it would be this soon! - InPaceRequiscat - 2010.Apr.09 10:10 AM

Reverse Jesus Martydom.

RE: HS, who thought it would be this soon! - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Apr.09 10:10 AM

No reason. I'm just making conversation.

RE: HS, who thought it would be this soon! - ShadowKid - 2010.Apr.09 10:18 AM

How's your day so far Tommi? Razz

RE: HS, who thought it would be this soon! - ShadowKid - 2010.Apr.09 10:20 AM

Normal... just finished some painting and decorating.. but other then that normal.