AwakenedLands Forums
Let's Make it Worth Something... - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Let's Make it Worth Something... (/thread-3946.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

- Dingus - 2008.Dec.29 05:41 PM

Conrad1103 Wrote:and seriously everyone......."Connie" just isnt very cool sounding. i like C. though. hell yeah.... im C. from now on. awesome.

Dude Connie blows C out of the water. Its a no brainer, name like Connie and hes got to be bad ass. Feel me?

- Punisher - 2008.Dec.29 05:42 PM

have to agree with dingus on this one....def more bad arse than dingus Smile

- MrHyde - 2008.Dec.29 05:43 PM

Yep Zen plz dont let our wee bit of fun get in the way of everyone elses fun in a gym day. Just do it we dont mind at all, just adds something else to the pot, for us to work with.

- Druchii - 2008.Dec.29 05:43 PM

I say bring on the gym day, hosping people will be so much more fun then, knowing that they will stim out and get ready to be hosped again. The tick hunting aspect of it would be fantastic!

And for crying out loud, keep the pissing contest off the carpet. This will just cause Cheetah to block more people, since she's usually the one that ends up cleaning it. If you are gonna keep at it, at least send her 30$ AL dollars so that she gets somewhat payed for the inconvenience.

- LikeWhoa - 2008.Dec.29 05:44 PM

hey zen, seems like you got the OK to do the gym day

- Dingus - 2008.Dec.29 05:46 PM

Cha-Ching

- Conrad1103 - 2008.Dec.29 05:46 PM

Dingus Wrote:
Conrad1103 Wrote:and seriously everyone......."Connie" just isnt very cool sounding. i like C. though. hell yeah.... im C. from now on. awesome.

Dude Connie blows C out of the water. Its a no brainer, name like Connie and hes got to be bad arse. Feel me?

idk. isnt Connie a girls name? it def rhymes with Bonnie.

i kill you!

C.

- zenith - 2008.Dec.29 05:47 PM

Regardless of what I do there will be complaints. You should have seen the complaints about the contest on XMas. Not only was it "stupid to have a contest during a war" it was also "asinine to have a contest during a holiday when I know they will be with family".

I really don't want to do anything that can alter the war. We normally have gym days once a month. I had it scheduled on the 30th when I figured the maximum amount of people could benefit (either back from holiday travel or their extra-work from being off a week completed). Maybe doing it during a war isn't a bad idea, but it is definitely not going to give the max amount of players a bonus.

- Scorpious - 2008.Dec.29 05:49 PM

That's alright. People can stim enough to be at serious or crit when their hospital time ends and be able to train anyways. Biggrin Biggrin

- Marlo - 2008.Dec.29 05:50 PM

Take all this f#cking gymboree talk elsewhere.