AwakenedLands Forums
HS, who thought it would be this soon! - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: HS, who thought it would be this soon! (/thread-11632.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: HS, who thought it would be this soon! - randomjacker - 2010.Apr.09 09:13 AM

(2010.Apr.09 08:18 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  things arent looking good for SV right now.

looks like this "new" group wants to be the #1 contender for the title pretty bad.

Actually looking at the hosp has nothing to do with who is winning... People get it wrong. It is who lays out the most cash....

Most people in AL do not hit those they can not beat over and over...

If you look at the most defends you will see those who had to stim out the most and lay out the cash... Remove the usual non-actives.

The people in a hosp war with the most defends will tell you a lot...

But many other factors are involved in figuring out who is winning, but the hosp is one of the poorest gauges people tend to focus on.

RE: HS, who thought it would be this soon! - spacebird - 2010.Apr.09 09:26 AM

(2010.Apr.09 09:13 AM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.09 08:18 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  things arent looking good for SV right now.

looks like this "new" group wants to be the #1 contender for the title pretty bad.

Actually looking at the hosp has nothing to do with who is winning... People get it wrong. It is who lays out the most cash....

If you look at the most defends you will see those who had to stim out the most and lay out the cash... Remove the usual non-actives.

But many other factors are involved in figuring out who is winning, but the hosp is one of the poorest gauges people tend to focus on.

couldn't agree more...similar to overall gang level Wink

RE: HS, who thought it would be this soon! - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Apr.09 09:26 AM

I'm back from unconsciousness, folks. What happened while I slept?

RE: HS, who thought it would be this soon! - randomjacker - 2010.Apr.09 09:29 AM

(2010.Apr.09 09:26 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  

couldn't agree more...similar to overall gang level Wink

smart ass lol...

RE: HS, who thought it would be this soon! - Conrad1103 - 2010.Apr.09 09:30 AM

i didnt say anythign about "winning". i said things arent looking good for SV. are you suggesting things ARE looking good for them....by seeing their entire familiy in the hosp? i dont see that as a good thing.

I was also pointing out that the new gang is just trying to stake claim to being the #1 contender so they can argue that they deserve a shot at the title we hold.

RE: HS, who thought it would be this soon! - cheetah - 2010.Apr.09 09:39 AM

I never understood the point in wasting energy to hospitalize someone who has been offline for hours, just so they could fill up the hospital and make themselves look big and strong. I counted 10 SV or VS who have been offline for enough hours that they were obviously hospitalized offline, what a waste of energy!

What you don't see is the constant 300+ min hosps we're getting on them, bc they stim out immediately (bc we're only hitting the ones ONline, lol)

Meh, you can read it how you want it, but I'll save my energy for someone online rather than try to prove how many offline people 20-30 levels below me I can hosp.

RE: HS, who thought it would be this soon! - Dingus - 2010.Apr.09 09:41 AM

yes but when they wake they will be in the hosp do to your selfish reasons. To me thats a clear VICTORY!

RE: HS, who thought it would be this soon! - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Apr.09 09:42 AM

It's a shame my 30 accuracy ain't doing anything for me, or they'd all be beat up. I can still get at them verbally, though. Especially that w00k guy. He eats pig foreskin and listens to Elton John.

RE: HS, who thought it would be this soon! - DustiWoot - 2010.Apr.09 09:51 AM

I like Elton. Sad

RE: HS, who thought it would be this soon! - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Apr.09 09:52 AM

(2010.Apr.09 09:51 AM)DustiWoot Wrote:  I like Elton. Sad

So does w00k! Goodness, you guys have something in common.