AwakenedLands Forums
Highest skill in anything - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Highest skill in anything (/thread-5315.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- TommiTheTaco - 2009.Feb.24 12:35 PM

15 tests passed.

- Marlo - 2009.Feb.24 12:43 PM

[Image: napoleon_dynamite.jpg]

The best part is that he is way cooler than all of you.

- JakeBlues - 2009.Feb.24 12:52 PM

[Image: funny-pictures-ninja-skills-squirrel.jpg]

- Moriarty - 2009.Feb.24 02:47 PM

Troopermccue Wrote:Level 5. I have a few one's/two's and a three but I wasted quite a few hours not paying attention to what i was training, so i could have had possibly have one more. I was just surprised you only had 14 passes though I'm sure you have some higher level skills than I.

nope only lvl5 in weapon so far.

- Anxiety - 2009.Feb.24 11:45 PM

passed rank 8 with a B grade last month..XD almost rank 2 on my 2nd skill..^^ not enought int to rank 9 my main weapon..-_-

- Conrad1103 - 2009.Feb.25 04:51 PM

Lucky666 Wrote:i'm pretty sure no one apart from Zen managed to get to rank 10 because the higher the rank the bigger the exam cost(i think the test for rank 6 was around 50-60k)

as usual....im here to whine and cry about skills. its bad enough that you may fail the same test a few times - with an A, and a couple Bs...but its even worse if you have to pay this much to fail over and over.

the level 6 test is $36k. im sure once you get to level 8+ its getting close to $100k. why the heck should a test cost that much? we already paid our dues, by "studying" for it for 3-4 months. when you are paying $70k to take a test with a "B", i think we should get a gaurantee to pass. my mind will explode if i test for $70k+ with a B and fail. my blood pressure is going through the roof just thinking of the potential of this - or of failing with an A for a $100k test.

anyone in favor of a $50k limit on the tests? and/or....a guarantee "pass" with an A? i think both of these suggestions are reasonable.

- randomjacker - 2009.Feb.25 04:57 PM

Wait a sec.... umm... I.... I....

*Ahem*

I agree with conrad... there I said it!

damn that was tough....

after all the studies I have to pay large sums to even take the test? one price!
The escalating cost is just raping Us.

oh and blow of connie!! ok, I feel better now. lol

- TommiTheTaco - 2009.Feb.25 04:59 PM

I'm sure that if you're going to the next level of skills in a real college, you're going to pay a little more for that advancement. May be wrong, though.

- randomjacker - 2009.Feb.25 05:00 PM

chemistry 201 will cost the same as 101

- Conrad1103 - 2009.Feb.25 05:05 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:I'm sure that if you're going to the next level of skills in a real college, you're going to pay a little more for that advancement. May be wrong, though.

guess you havent been to college. nothing wrong with that - but keep your face shut if you dont know what youre talking about. Wink