AwakenedLands Forums
British Bulldogs - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: British Bulldogs (/thread-1366.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- mudpies - 2007.May.16 12:26 AM

I don't know whether I should laugh or brutalize.

My Choice - Stunderbuttz - 2007.May.16 12:32 AM

I'd rather know that you were laughing that to be Mud Pie'd !

- XxDragonxX - 2007.May.16 10:09 AM

Im gonna get strainght to the facts I THINK YOUR LYING to save you ass from being in hospital and i believe RebelChild because i said i would hit her for free and you come back at me saying "great help that did now im in hospital for over 120 Mins" and i didnt even get a Thank you.

Yes You Did - Stunderbuttz - 2007.May.16 11:22 AM

.....and if you don't believe me , ask mr wonderful , or mr french , they have been sending me the sim packs when she attacked me but it's over now and I don't bother her and she hasn't been bothering me . Mud pie had us agree to a truce .

- Dingus - 2007.May.16 12:27 PM

:shock: My name is Dingus and I'm a Hermaphrodite! :shock:

- mudpies - 2007.May.16 12:54 PM

why do you keep bringing up my name in this deal? I haven't done anything to help with your truce or been a mediator in any way. I can't tell if you're confusing me with someone else or if you're just messing with me and asking me to mug all your money from you.

- XxDragonxX - 2007.May.16 12:57 PM

mudpies Wrote:why do you keep bringing up my name in this deal? I haven't done anything to help with your truce or been a mediator in any way. I can't tell if you're confusing me with someone else or if you're just messing with me and asking me to mug all your money from you.

Mud dont get involved with him he's a idiot that makes bullshit up.he kinda reminds me of DareDevil.Anyway if you leave him be maybe he will leave you be dont get frustrated from a Kid thats Alot weaker then you and Pisses everyone off.

I Was Mentioning The Terms Of The Truce - Stunderbuttz - 2007.May.16 01:00 PM

Sometimes you may need to reed the paragraph above to understand the newst post .

Re: I Was Mentioning The Terms Of The Truce - XxDragonxX - 2007.May.16 01:03 PM

Stunderbuttz Wrote:Sometimes you may need to reed the paragraph above to understand the newst post .

I think you need to read it.He says Stop bringing his name up.I wanna ask you something whats are your goals in AL is one of them to become more Hated then DareDevil

- badmanbren - 2007.May.16 01:59 PM

Beast chill out, stop getting into so many arguments, especially on the forums. lol

Marvel don't have a bad name and we don't want nor need one.