AwakenedLands Forums
Exodus poll - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Exodus poll (/thread-5013.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- DirkDanja - 2008.Oct.02 06:57 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:I wish gensoldier would use his referral points Sad He needs to get online and reclaim referral points used number 1 spot Sad

that guy musta trained his ass off cause he's still a strong player and he's been gone for awhile

- Moriarty - 2008.Oct.03 12:08 AM

mudpies Wrote:The phamily is the best thing that ever happened to this game.

A bold and debatable claim

- Saerin - 2008.Oct.03 12:17 AM

People eventually leaving a game is a fact of life for online gaming. when people leave it just means a slight change in the guard nothing more nothing less. Players like Wook, Loki, Pullo while entertaining are replaceable.

Do I miss them....no not really I had a few chats with pullo and loki on MSN and both seemed like decent people but Them leaving or staying isnt going to affect my game play at all.

- McCule - 2008.Oct.03 12:57 AM

Yes, I miss them very very much.

[ 18 ] 33%

I miss them all. Sad

- JakeBlues - 2008.Oct.03 01:13 AM

andyscho Wrote:
mudpies Wrote:The phamily is the best thing that ever happened to this game.

A bold and debatable claim

To the extend that it made a lot of "famous" / "known" AL players and made the community grow, yes.

But, truth is, the real best thing that ever happened to this game was

Quote:08.July.2

* Added a white-washed layout option for those in a working environment who don't want their boss to walk by and see some black/red/green web page open. Eliminates the logo and menu images on the left. It is available on your in-game preferences page. Does not alter the login page nor the forums.