AwakenedLands Forums
arrogant gang - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: arrogant gang (/thread-3232.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- NiteSlayer - 2008.Apr.18 01:25 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:And for a double post. I do believe the Bad Family is the new loser gang. I just feel losing all the time is in their blood. You'd think they would learn.

I guess we found the new Bully of the game he talks real big when he knows no one in our gang can touch him. I thought just SV did that. But they have more class now then Valhalla. They don't come into the forums and put down other gangs. :roll:

Edit: I also thought that a mod would know how to edit so he did not have to double post. :shock:

- Ushanewnewba - 2008.Apr.18 01:45 PM

Yes, my massive attacks in the gang war had everything to do with my level and stats. Control your people, seems like your gang is running low on allies/friends. You guys are always in some war of words with a gang. I am assured by you members you will learn to watch what your people say to others in game mail Wink Lesson learned , you were beaten badly.

PS. SV still owns us Wink

EDIT: If you edit something, it won't show up as new post. I wanted it to show up as a new post Wink Word.

- NiteSlayer - 2008.Apr.18 01:56 PM

So the forums are the best place to bring this up. But I see now you guys have 70k more gang points then we do. I am sure you got them buy asking nicely if you could beat up lower gangs for the points and the upgrades that gives to your hideout have nothing to do with us losing. It is the way we e-mail. I learn something new everyday. lol

- Ushanewnewba - 2008.Apr.18 02:02 PM

< General Discussion ~ arrogant gang

This is the proper place to talk about arrogant gangs. So yes, I will bring it up here. Your gang has a big mouth and cannot back it up. I call you arrogant.
We always ask the gangs we attack if we could please have the pleasure of attacking them for gang points. Unless they are arrogant. Yes, we have upgrades. Our upgrades are so massive you guys hit us for zero hp loss. Fantastic job, can I get an arrogant?

PS. Can you say a gang is arrogant without being arrogant? Maybe it's the way we choose our words. I will ponder this, while waiting for another pointless rebuttal.

- zenith - 2008.Apr.18 02:05 PM

Yawn.

- Ushanewnewba - 2008.Apr.18 02:06 PM

See pointless. LOL

Zenith is a murderer of fun!

- drec92 - 2008.Apr.18 02:08 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Yes, my massive attacks in the gang war had everything to do with my level and stats. Control your people, seems like your gang is running low on allies/friends. You guys are always in some war of words with a gang. I am assured by you members you will learn to watch what your people say to others in game mail Wink Lesson learned , you were beaten badly.

PS. SV still owns us Wink

EDIT: If you edit something, it won't show up as new post. I wanted it to show up as a new post Wink Word.

very true

- grabtindy - 2008.Apr.18 02:24 PM

Hey Bad Fam,
[Image: simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg]
Your gang is a joke.

- Ushanewnewba - 2008.Apr.18 02:42 PM

lol

- shark24 - 2008.Apr.18 02:47 PM

sticks and stones Biggrin