AwakenedLands Forums
unfedded? - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: unfedded? (/thread-12211.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: unfedded? - BrokenGlass - 2010.May.29 04:02 AM

(2010.May.29 03:33 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  Cry

idk if it's gotten to that point yet, although it is swaying that way. I'm not sure it's so much of a loss of player interest as much as a loss of admin interest. The fact is, zen works her arse off, things go down hill and she gets bashed. Another admin needs to be hired to bring in fresh ideas and lighten the load, otherwise zen is going to say screw it. It's been a while since people have praised the game, and say what you will about err, but the game seemed to drop off around the time he did

+1

RE: unfedded? - bebopcrew420 - 2010.May.29 04:13 AM

Honestly, if I thought it would do any good at this point I would forfeit my character and help as an admin. I enjoy the habit of the game more then waring and socializing aspect. people say I take it took serious, I wouldn't mind being disconnected. Unfortunately the are a number of reasons why it would never work. I do think somebody from outside the game should be hired as an admin. Jaysin maybe?

RE: unfedded? - JohnnyB - 2010.May.29 09:38 AM

(2010.May.29 03:33 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  It's been a while since people have praised the game, and say what you will about err, but the game seemed to drop off around the time he did

touché!

RE: unfedded? - TommiTheTaco - 2010.May.29 10:51 AM

(2010.May.29 03:53 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2010.May.29 03:46 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2010.May.29 03:43 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2010.May.29 03:37 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Tom for Admin. I will be horribly unfair and call you maggots and milk machines, BUT I will be there to listen and take your ideas as my own. =D

you have my vote.

Thanks. I might have one less kiss mark to count on my arse once I become admin. =D

lmao, yeah. not trying to kiss your arse, but it's better then nothing

I'm saying that when I'm admin, there's going to be a lot of boys and girls wearing every color in the rainbow and beyond to do my ass like Elvis's wall. You shall be spared such torment.

On a more serious note, really don't know. All I really ever see and hear is a bunch of whiny people crying because their games don't work to their expectations. Sometimes, things need a fix. I'd rather get some feedback than some crybaby antics and a bunch of 'You suck, Zenith' messages in game.

My thoughts.

RE: unfedded? - ShadowKid - 2010.May.29 12:22 PM

GOOD.

RE: unfedded? - JohnnyB - 2010.May.29 05:29 PM

are you closing Guantanamo Zen?

RE: unfedded? - Shaman - 2010.May.29 05:38 PM

I happen to know for a fact that Zen is currently writing code for a new addition to the game, I can't give away the surprise except to say that it will bring a whole new aspect to the game. I sent some ideas her way, I suggest others do the same rather than complaining about it, you'll get a good responce and who knows, you may even have some of your ideas implimented into the game. This game rocks and I'll keep donating and recruiting new blood, this is why n00bs are so important. AL is only now just breaking out into Australia. If you love the game support it.

RE: unfedded? - johnsonhalo76 - 2010.May.29 06:03 PM

(2010.May.29 05:38 PM)Shaman Wrote:  I happen to know for a fact that Zen is currently writing code for a new addition to the game, I can't give away the surprise except to say that it will bring a whole new aspect to the game. I sent some ideas her way, I suggest others do the same rather than complaining about it, you'll get a good responce and who knows, you may even have some of your ideas implimented into the game. This game rocks and I'll keep donating and recruiting new blood, this is why n00bs are so important. AL is only now just breaking out into Australia. If you love the game support it.

bleh. zen's not replied to me in months. i'm not complaining to her either... i asked 2 questions and sent her what i thought was a great idea. if you can get her to respond more power to you. if your ideas get implemented you can claim 50k from sis for every one you got. oh wait, she "quit" because of stagnation..

RE: unfedded? - Shaman - 2010.May.29 06:19 PM

I would imagine that Zen gets a lot of mail, it would be hard to address all of them.

RE: unfedded? - RenegadeJEDI - 2010.May.29 06:21 PM

I haven't heard from Zen since I attempted to cyber. I am still only tying with 1 hand.

Left hanging