AwakenedLands Forums
Anyone Notice Today? - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Anyone Notice Today? (/thread-8110.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Anyone Notice Today? - mblume - 2009.Jul.22 03:13 PM

Admin or not, if someone retires and leaves their character a certain way, thats the way it should remain.

RE: Anyone Notice Today? - ShadowKid - 2009.Jul.22 03:13 PM

Seriously do you just ask dumb questions

is your password private ???? that's what i thought.

RE: Anyone Notice Today? - Conrad1103 - 2009.Jul.22 03:14 PM

w00k also tried posting in here....but wasnt able to log in for some reason. its as though he is banned. thats not cool.

RE: Anyone Notice Today? - TommiTheTaco - 2009.Jul.22 03:15 PM

(2009.Jul.22 03:13 PM)mblume Wrote:  Admin or not, if someone retires and leaves their character a certain way, thats the way it should remain.

That is the smart thing to say, Shadowkid, because he's right. However, Zenith has access to EVERYTHING in this game's domain from information to accounts.

I've got something for your smart mouth.

RE: Anyone Notice Today? - ShadowKid - 2009.Jul.22 03:15 PM

(2009.Jul.22 03:09 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  We are all zen's virtual property.Its not his or ours or anyone's.She alows us to play not vice versa.Get a grip.Its not a crime to equip someone.Especially some old has been of a player who will never play again as long as he has a hole in his arse hole.

Fine why don't she log onto pullo's account and place pullo is DD.

RE: Anyone Notice Today? - TommiTheTaco - 2009.Jul.22 03:16 PM

(2009.Jul.22 03:14 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  w00k also tried posting in here....but wasnt able to log in for some reason. its as though he is banned. thats not cool.

I think he needs to verify his forum account, Conrad.

RE: Anyone Notice Today? - biffbaffboff - 2009.Jul.22 03:17 PM

who cares about a has-been player.Turn him in to an npc and at least make some use of him.Better than wasting the bandwidth by keeping him alive.

RE: Anyone Notice Today? - Rafallol - 2009.Jul.22 03:41 PM

(2009.Jul.22 03:13 PM)mblume Wrote:  Admin or not, if someone retires and leaves their character a certain way, thats the way it should remain.
+1

RE: Anyone Notice Today? - Dingus - 2009.Jul.22 03:42 PM

This game geting more shadey by the moment!

RE: Anyone Notice Today? - BadLuck - 2009.Jul.22 04:47 PM

I think it's funny that everyone comes and cries about the lack of targets, yet people get all bent out of shape because Zen equipped a retired player. Seriously wtf do you people want?

The answer is NOT flooding the game with NPCs to attack because then x person will hosp y person because y person attacked their NPC farm. Why fight over silly shit?

Personally I think if someone is unequipped they should get the same XP that the attacker would have gotton before the XP changes were made that way everyone gets along with everyone. This will also prevent people from hospitalizing someone who's unequipped when you never know why they are unequipped. I unequip and loan out my weapon to friends occasionally, why should I have to worry about somebody getting pissed and hospitalizing me for helping out a friend? That doesnt make sense, and is failed logic at best.

I dont think that getting a lower amount of XP is a bad thing, but cut it too low and you just chopped the legs out from under the higher levels.

In my opinion, NOTHING should give a younger player an advantage over older players, whether its XP, weapons, wtfe might be giving the advantage and right now yea, there does "seem" to be a huge disadvantage to the higher level players with this XP change.

I'm 50/50 on the change, I like it some, but I hate it some.