AwakenedLands Forums
I guess you can call that successfull business - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: I guess you can call that successfull business (/thread-7086.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: I guess you can call that successfull business - JaySin - 2009.May.26 08:18 PM

(2009.May.26 08:15 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  why are you guys refusing to donate?
no money? self reliance? principles?

I dont think i would donate......... i have donated ALOT in the past and it has gotton me nowhere cuz at the time i was very low level and didnt know what i was doing. now i just cant get myself to donate the amount which would get me to the level of End that i need.

RE: I guess you can call that successfull business - BlackHand - 2009.May.26 08:18 PM

i donated for xmas

RE: I guess you can call that successfull business - Accipender - 2009.May.26 08:26 PM

(2009.May.26 08:15 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  why are you guys refusing to donate?
no money? self reliance? principles?

No money and principles. Plus it feels better to work your way up to the top.

RE: I guess you can call that successfull business - LikeWhoa - 2009.May.26 08:31 PM

well... a paycheck pretty much got me to where i'm at.
end where i want and top 10 wealthiest.

RE: I guess you can call that successfull business - emocakes - 2009.May.26 09:50 PM

the wonder of the internet, being able to make money out of thin air. most of my revenue on sites is from traffic, and ad's unfortunately. i havent found something that people will donate to just yet. and likewoah, i have put half a paycheck in to the game and i already got alot of what i want Smile. stuff working your way to the top, just get there and then enjoy it.

RE: I guess you can call that successfull business - buuddha - 2009.May.27 11:32 AM

(2009.May.26 09:50 PM)emocakes Wrote:  the wonder of the internet, being able to make money out of thin air. most of my revenue on sites is from traffic, and ad's unfortunately. i havent found something that people will donate to just yet. and likewoah, i have put half a paycheck in to the game and i already got alot of what i want Smile. stuff working your way to the top, just get there and then enjoy it.

BOOO!! call everyone a commie and start some drek, i dont like this new 7laws emo cakes, go back to CUBA

RE: I guess you can call that successfull business - Dingus - 2009.May.27 11:33 AM

Emo for president!

RE: I guess you can call that successfull business - LikeWhoa - 2009.May.27 12:31 PM

yea stop being a *****

RE: I guess you can call that successfull business - Moriarty - 2009.May.27 12:45 PM

I donated for monthly status in the early days and the odd $10 here for some housing cash, in total I believe I have donated $110 and havent donated in over 18 months. Just made lvl 22 in End. It can be done.

RE: I guess you can call that successfull business - Brugada - 2009.May.27 12:50 PM

So you guys who dont donate but have decent endurance, do you have a villa or mid level house and high end? Because I dont think one could crime enough and afford the 4 million dollar house and all that endurance in maybe a years time.

And is a person better off with high end and mid level house or high level house and low end? I would tend to say a villa or ranch and then go for all out endurance after that maybe.