AwakenedLands Forums
how did you origanly find awakened lands - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: how did you origanly find awakened lands (/thread-660.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- LordSkie - 2006.Dec.29 09:51 AM

8)

- Ushanewnewba - 2006.Dec.30 01:25 AM

Work on a military installation. OEF5 was playing AL, and I was playing Imperial Conflict for about 2 years, I hought IC was the shit and made OEF5 play IC. He quit after a week. MONTHS later I was talking to GenSoldier (who referred me). Now I play along with a specail group of AL players. We are all in the military. Zen must have a fun time with our IP address. Smile

- Jack Daniels - 2006.Dec.30 09:03 AM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Work on a military installation. OEF5 was playing AL, and I was playing Imperial Conflict for about 2 years, I hought IC was the drek and made OEF5 play IC. He quit after a week. MONTHS later I was talking to GenSoldier (who referred me). Now I play along with a specail group of AL players. We are all in the military. Zen must have a fun time with our IP address. Smile

What unit?

- Ushanewnewba - 2006.Dec.30 03:52 PM

I'll answer you directly.

- Eaglefreak - 2006.Dec.30 04:14 PM

Same Unit here!

- blackcoffee - 2006.Dec.31 03:27 PM

I'm also a recruit from the phantasy phish msg. board. :o

RE: how did you origanly find awakened lands - ZeonOne - 2009.Jun.17 11:50 AM

Konyen referred me. One of the best criminal game yet.

RE: how did you origanly find awakened lands - TommiTheTaco - 2009.Jun.17 12:02 PM

One of my friends tried to refer me. That LethalInjection guy.

RE: how did you origanly find awakened lands - Joshiwa - 2009.Jun.17 12:04 PM

I had heard of Mafia wars from another co-worker and was tired of playing on newgrounds. I decided to google search for a rpg mob game and this was the first result that came back. I've gone back and retried the search and get different results now, guess I was a lucky (this game destroys Mafia Wars).

RE: how did you origanly find awakened lands - Batman - 2009.Jun.17 12:05 PM

DeathWing referred me...bad day for him Twisted...