AwakenedLands Forums
The new event - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The new event (/thread-4328.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- DebbiePinson - 2008.Aug.08 01:43 PM

ARGH!

Result: You can hear snores from a bedroom around the corner. You do not want to risk getting caught, so you rummage in a desk close to the window and find a wad of $88. You slip out the window unnoticed.

- Mock8800 - 2008.Aug.08 01:53 PM

I don't know if I should be happy or not I just competed complex meth lab with 3 int and 12 dex Ether I got lucky or zen has temporary increased our success rates ether way this is a really awesome contest.

- Loki - 2008.Aug.08 01:56 PM

DebbiePinson Wrote:ARGH!

Result: You can hear snores from a bedroom around the corner. You do not want to risk getting caught, so you rummage in a desk close to the window and find a wad of $88. You slip out the window unnoticed.

Oh that's just cruel.

- McCule - 2008.Aug.08 02:01 PM

DebbiePinson Wrote:ARGH!

I feel your pain. Sad

- Dorian - 2008.Aug.08 02:03 PM

this is crap I try to stel a luxury car and now in jail 190

- DebbiePinson - 2008.Aug.08 02:05 PM

Dorian Wrote:this is drek I try to stel a luxury car and now in jail 190

At least you failed...wait...huh?

- buuddha - 2008.Aug.08 02:07 PM

Mock8800 Wrote:I don't know if I should be happy or not I just competed complex meth lab with 3 int and 12 dex Ether I got lucky or zen has temporary increased our success rates ether way this is a really awesome contest.

thats impressive.

- NiteSlayer - 2008.Aug.08 09:37 PM

1. You walk down to a parking structure looking for an easy car to get in.
2. You find a sweet two-seater Z4 that has the top down.
3. After a couple of seconds fiddling with the wires under the steering wheel, you get it started up!

Result: You get the car to a contact in the shady part of town. The car isn't top-notch, but who cares, it is a sweet ride. The guy just wants cars. He pays you $882 to take the car off your hands.

Close but no cigar.

- TommiTheTaco - 2008.Aug.08 09:38 PM

Hmm. I haven't been paying attention to my scores. I'm just enjoying my money in-take.

- Shotokan - 2008.Aug.08 11:07 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Hmm. I haven't been paying attention to my scores. I'm just enjoying my money in-take.

f'ing eh! but yea been like well if this was that and that was lower and last one why did i not fail that but yea, some good ol fun of the game not rutine today!