AwakenedLands Forums
Birthday bonus? - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Birthday bonus? (/thread-3790.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Howl - 2008.Sep.28 12:22 PM

1st of all:

SisterLynx Wrote:You only get one birthday every 365 days. lol

Well Duh.....! :roll:

2nd: You didnt study the picture long enuff. Look again. The stallion isnt a unicorn.
DirkDanja Wrote:Where are the pink unicorn's wings?

How bout on your AL birthday you just get a few Happy B-days...that seems to work very well

3rd: This is one of those things where she would def have to back-date gifts which will be alot of hard work and yes while it would b nice to get something that says "we love you!" It really isnt what makes me stay.

- Druchii - 2008.Sep.28 12:26 PM

Howlsong Wrote:1st of all:

SisterLynx Wrote:You only get one birthday every 365 days. lol

Well Duh.....! :roll:

DirkDanja Wrote:2nd: You didnt study the picture long enuff. Look again. The stallion isnt a unicorn.

Where are the pink unicorn's wings?

How bout on your AL birthday you just get a few Happy B-days...that seems to work very well

3rd: This is one of those things where she would def have to back-date gifts which will be alot of hard work and yes while it would b nice to get something that says "we love you!" It really isnt what makes me stay.

What was your second point?

- Howl - 2008.Sep.28 12:36 PM

Sorry i put it in the quote by mistake

- TriadBoy - 2008.Sep.28 12:38 PM

i agree, there should be some sort of a prize since you wasted a hole years online when you could have been doing something much better with your time.

- alinutza - 2008.Sep.28 12:47 PM

falkon Wrote:i agree, there should be some sort of a prize since you wasted a hole years online when you could have been doing something much better with your time.

you could also make a thread about it and hope that other players will send you something :roll:

- JakeBlues - 2008.Sep.28 09:04 PM

The poll is still 20 for vs 12 against.

- Canosoup - 2008.Sep.28 09:18 PM

What about a nice "Happy Birthday" announcement on your front page?

- Lucky666 - 2008.Sep.28 09:32 PM

i gues it'd be nice

- BL00DYHAZ3 - 2008.Sep.28 09:32 PM

Free b-day money depends on your age. not the best opinion but good.