AwakenedLands Forums
The best player of AL ever. - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The best player of AL ever. (/thread-18342.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: The best player of AL ever. - jamiewhite - 2012.Sep.04 03:36 PM

21392 BenderRodriguez 71 7 Lost in combat to Conrad1103. DocWagon to the rescue!  

Conrad is top dogg I'd say and azgard is tough too [/align]

RE: The best player of AL ever. - DirkDanja - 2012.Sep.04 09:02 PM

(2012.Sep.04 12:13 PM)Canosoup Wrote:  
(2012.Sep.03 08:18 PM)DirkDanja Wrote:  Yoda was the bestest

If only he hadn't gone completely insane with that god awful game.

The force in him was too strong

RE: The best player of AL ever. - Mock8800 - 2012.Sep.05 01:03 AM

(2012.Sep.04 01:36 PM)TealJade Wrote:  I would think a person would be hard pressed to name "the greatest player ever" since different people are great in different ways depending on how they developed their characters.

Examples would be Reknak, he is the jail bust king.
Or Pullo, people still talk about her even though she only played for about a year and has been gone for over 4 1/2 years. Plus she is still on some lists even now.
SpaceBird built a mega gang (with the war points to match) quicker than it has ever been done (at least since I have been here).
Most stats have a different player as number one, but each one who gets to the top of which ever list has acomplished something most never will.
Each weapon also has someone who is "best in game" with that weapon.

I agree, however I wanted to see what the community would say was the best. Each person focuses on something different when they log in, and most do it in a different way than others. If I had to pick one player I would say Pullo. Very few players make it to 50 in a year, fewer yet to the top of the stats. She did both in a year.

RE: The best player of AL ever. - filthymick - 2012.Sep.05 01:17 AM

snorklebill. so good, he replaced zenith hahaha

RE: The best player of AL ever. - Duchbag69 - 2012.Sep.05 01:32 AM

On the point of Pullo, isnt it a little bit short sided to think she was the tops of all time? arguably in the same amount of time Pullo amassed those stats i would assume several others came close too if not had equal stats... they just didnt appear at the top of the battle stats list because the game had evolved....i could be wrong on that, just an assumption

In the end its an impossible question because of so many different variables.. There isnt a single person in this game that can proclaim they are number in everything....

to answer this question you first have to have some sort of criteria to judge on..

RE: The best player of AL ever. - filthymick - 2012.Sep.05 01:52 AM

(2012.Sep.05 01:32 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  On the point of Pullo, isnt it a little bit short sided to think she was the tops of all time? arguably in the same amount of time Pullo amassed those stats i would assume several others came close too if not had equal stats... they just didnt appear at the top of the battle stats list because the game had evolved....i could be wrong on that, just an assumption

In the end its an impossible question because of so many different variables.. There isnt a single person in this game that can proclaim they are number in everything....

to answer this question you first have to have some sort of criteria to judge on..
how bout who can beat who with a hosp, no bonuses

RE: The best player of AL ever. - jamiewhite - 2012.Sep.05 04:40 AM

I vote the whole of al for sticking around after years of few updates

RE: The best player of AL ever. - InPaceRequiscat - 2012.Sep.05 07:26 AM

(2012.Sep.05 04:40 AM)jamiewhite Wrote:  I vote the whole of al for sticking around after years of few updates

Someone hosp me before I do this....

PLEASE....

+1

RE: The best player of AL ever. - durtywhite - 2012.Sep.05 08:37 AM

Shadowguard wins hands down as best al player of all time,I'm surprised noone mentioned him before

RE: The best player of AL ever. - Reknak - 2012.Sep.06 05:28 AM

The Ladies of Lycan im afraid would be bestest :-) Tealy and Nesta, not only extremely helpful but managed to hold such a good group of people in Lycans together... with 8 active players being in the gang for over 1000mins each!

No other gang has that, (SV, SW and BS have 7)

So i would say best players :-)