AwakenedLands Forums
Berserk Range - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Berserk Range (/thread-1120.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Jack Daniels - 2007.Mar.28 11:16 AM

zenith Wrote:The berserk rage modifier isn't always the same. Sometimes you get a high bonus, sometimes you don't.

Sarge isn't a fan of this latest enhancement. "Berserk Rage" seems rather offensive! Couldn't it be called "Blast of Sweetness"?

Maybe Zenith needs to meet Sarge in Downtown Decatur so she can get a dose of Sarge's T-450 Lovemaker!!! That would cheer her up!!!

- LordSkie - 2007.Mar.28 11:17 AM

Jack Daniels Wrote:Maybe Zenith needs to meet Sarge in Downtown Decatur so she can get a dose of Sarge's T-450 Lovemaker!!! That would cheer her up!!!

That is possibly the funniest thing I've ever read on this board. Excuse me while I die of laughter.

LMFAO

- abysmalpoptart - 2007.Mar.28 11:48 AM

what is camp awakenedlands' opinion on camp crimes?????!!!!

- Jack Daniels - 2007.Mar.28 11:50 AM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:what is camp awakenedlands' opinion on camp crimes?????!!!!

We are moreso in favor of group hugs!

- abysmalpoptart - 2007.Mar.28 12:49 PM

what about when someone tries to hug you in a bad way? Sad

- Druchii - 2007.Mar.28 01:10 PM

smother them with love ofc

- Eaglefreak - 2007.Mar.28 04:59 PM

Anyone teaching "Good Touch / Bad Touch"?????

- abysmalpoptart - 2007.Mar.28 07:22 PM

damnit i was just about to respond to druchii with but what if its bad touch Sad

- Moriarty - 2007.Mar.29 02:04 AM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:what is camp awakenedlands' opinion on camp crimes?????!!!!

Can someone define "camp crimes" are we talking about wearing tight leather pants or is it more serious and a crime is considered as not reaching around?

- zenith - 2007.Mar.29 02:05 AM

This one time, at Awakened Lands camp...