AwakenedLands Forums
How's the mugging? - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: How's the mugging? (/thread-5919.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- BigRedRaper - 2009.Feb.15 05:00 PM

so when you said people who been inactive for 7 days are gonna get money

you only meant a Select Few?

and are any in Downtown or Lower Districts for us lower levels because ive hit like 8 people and pretty much got nothing thats worth anything

- JaySin - 2009.Feb.15 05:00 PM

psheehan78 Wrote:Not true. Bishop told me it was going to be easy.

i heard him.... :shock:

- BigRedRaper - 2009.Feb.15 05:04 PM

lol i feel like theres no one with decent money in there pockets for me to take lol

i feel like im wasting my EP

- Leopard - 2009.Feb.15 05:06 PM

My high is 156

- JaySin - 2009.Feb.15 05:07 PM

in 3 mugs i got $24 :roll:

- zenith - 2009.Feb.15 05:07 PM

BigRedRaper Wrote:so when you said people who been inactive for 7 days are gonna get money

you only meant a Select Few?

and are any in Downtown or Lower Districts for us lower levels because ive hit like 8 people and pretty much got nothing thats worth anything

7 days or more. Some won't be on the user list because they are inactive for longer than 2 weeks. There are millions of dollars out there to be had. Chances are you aren't going to find one gravytrain and win the competition.

- BigRedRaper - 2009.Feb.15 05:09 PM

ya im hitting diffrent people all over and people that dont say inactive but been away for 10+ days

maybe i just got poop for luck i dont know lately i havent been the luckiest person thats for sure

- JaySin - 2009.Feb.15 05:11 PM

BigRedRaper Wrote:ya im hitting diffrent people all over and people that dont say inactive but been away for 10+ days

maybe i just got poop for luck i dont know lately i havent been the luckiest person thats for sure

yea ever since you WON that hammer and had that Awesome Hideout hit... man your luck is poop

- BigRedRaper - 2009.Feb.15 05:13 PM

so any 1 hit a jacpot mugging yet?

- BrokenGlass - 2009.Feb.15 05:16 PM

Captain Obvious says.......

"You are all wasting your time"........ Biggrin