AwakenedLands Forums
what is happenning in al these days?? - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: what is happenning in al these days?? (/thread-3286.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Ushanewnewba - 2008.Apr.18 08:01 PM

Where is Jola? I can take her.

- McCule - 2008.Apr.18 08:50 PM

mudpies Wrote:
Ushanewnewba Wrote:Chancy boy is busy doing something else.

pot <------------------------> kettle
mudpies<------------------------->pot

- Canosoup - 2008.Apr.18 08:53 PM

This thread
^
|
|
|
|
v
pot

- Jolabent - 2008.Apr.18 09:25 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Where is Jola? I can take her.

Bet you can, Jola is tired from her travels in the US for holidays. May I say, never cross the US border..........

- psudoderf - 2008.Apr.18 10:07 PM

^^ Yea I Hate It When They Put On The Rubber Gloves Also Its Never A Good Time

- grabtindy - 2008.Apr.18 10:33 PM

That'll teach you to spend your over value Euro-dollars here in the USA. We like our immigrants illegal, our currency de-valued and our economy propped up by Asia. We don't need your capri-wearing, cappuccino sipping, U.N.-loving euros here en los Estados Unidos.

- Jolabent - 2008.Apr.18 10:57 PM

grabtindy Wrote:That'll teach you to spend your over value Euro-dollars here in the USA. We like our immigrants illegal, our currency de-valued and our economy propped up by Asia. We don't need your capri-wearing, cappuccino sipping, U.N.-loving euros here en los Estados Unidos.

Good thing those Euro-dollars as you so humbly put it, where paid for by a US company as my paycheck, since I use to work for them. But I guess that means I should take my money to another country where it is welcomed lol.

- CrazyFoley - 2008.Apr.18 11:07 PM

Getting into Canada is the easiest thing ever, picture ID is all the wanted when I went, and they asked if we had any weapons in the vehicle. If we did we would we say yes?

- McCule - 2008.Apr.19 01:31 AM

Jolabent Wrote:
grabtindy Wrote:That'll teach you to spend your over value Euro-dollars here in the USA. We like our immigrants illegal, our currency de-valued and our economy propped up by Asia. We don't need your capri-wearing, cappuccino sipping, U.N.-loving euros here en los Estados Unidos.

Good thing those Euro-dollars as you so humbly put it, where paid for by a US company as my paycheck, since I use to work for them.
Whuh...? Translation? They make eurodollars out of your paychecks?

- zenith - 2008.Apr.19 01:47 AM

McCule Wrote:They make eurodollars out of your paychecks?

Haven't you ever seen a euro? They are colorful and have Err's face on em winking at you (but only if you have the light just right can you see it).