AwakenedLands Forums
false - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: false (/thread-13213.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: false - HeadBustin - 2010.Sep.04 07:21 PM

(2010.Sep.04 07:10 PM)SimonAnything Wrote:  5:27 pm
New! Zenith got caught trying to bust you out of jail.

This is the best thing that happened to me (=

Well, I guess I could gotten out of jail, but beggars can't be choosers.

did u send her a "nt"?

RE: false - BadLuck - 2010.Sep.04 07:37 PM

Those of you having this problem, Stop using Internet Explorer

Did not happen to me with either FF or Google Chrome but does with I.E.

RE: false - pioneer626 - 2010.Sep.04 09:10 PM

I only use FF. There's my pc, 2 laptops, and a PS3 running on my home network right now, so it's just taking a little longer for the pages to load.

RE: false - ShadowKid - 2010.Sep.05 05:19 AM

(2010.Sep.04 07:37 PM)BadLuck Wrote:  Those of you having this problem, Stop using Internet Explorer

Did not happen to me with either FF or Google Chrome but does with I.E.

Naaa im using Firefox.

RE: false - Accipender - 2010.Sep.05 02:38 PM

(2010.Sep.04 04:31 PM)zenith Wrote:  Not sure why you guys are getting that. At first glance it's as if you have more than one window/tab open, you are clicking very fast, or you are clicking a link that was missed during the bot fix.

Some more info from your end is needed to better explain why it's happening. The only way I can reproduce the issue you are experiencing on my end is to have a crime page open and a gym page open at the same time, crime, gym, then back to crimes without reloading the crime page.

I get the same problem from my phone. I use multiple tabs and keep a criming and enemy tab open. Unless I refresh the crime page, if anything were done between the opening of the page and selection of crime (e.g. attacking), it comes up with that message. If I hit "Try again", it loops. If I do this enough, I get jailed by Bubba.

RE: false - abysmalpoptart - 2010.Sep.05 06:42 PM

im on my PC, i get the page, i click "try again" (and not quickly), and it brings me back to the same page. i wait a few seconds, "TRY AGAIN," and it brings me right back. a third time and i'm in jail. thanks bubba

not much else to say, i'm not using additional windows, not clicking too fast (if i click too fast it brings me to the page, then i slow it down, and sometimes it still happens), i dont use F5 or refresh. very odd. put my ass in jail, not sure why

RE: false - emocakes - 2010.Sep.05 06:50 PM

its this new "anti-bot" thing for crimes, generates a new hash for each crime and re-seeds them everytime you do something im guess. still dont know how it would affect you if you hit "try-again". i hit try again fast and got put in fr 5 min with bubba though.