AwakenedLands Forums
Word from Dingus - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Word from Dingus (/thread-10382.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Word from Dingus - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Jan.21 04:23 PM

Yes..You absolutely have a leopard print guy thong binding your pink and purple flower My Little Pony diary sitting right by your side..

If you can take that seriously, well..I happen to think you need to leave SW. WAY too serious for those guys.

RE: Word from Dingus - Duchbag69 - 2010.Jan.21 04:24 PM

(2010.Jan.21 04:21 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  It wasn't a joke, it was a slight against me. A slight is meant to put someone down while a joke would be harmless between two people. You know if you pulled your head away from your a$$ it wouldn't be full of drek.

pink eye'd

RE: Word from Dingus - cheetah - 2010.Jan.21 09:20 PM

(2010.Jan.21 10:59 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.21 09:41 AM)badmanbren Wrote:  We're all human Cheetah. Is it worse for me to rape a woman, than it would be to rape a man? No. So shut up, get a grip and realise you're not superior just because you have a klit. If anything men are superior.

Anyway, what Bren said. If a female acts like they have a pair, they should be treated like they have a pair. I'm not calling her what I did because she's a female, Cheetah, and I honestly don't care about your warnings about me and other females. Hold me to your second standard, but don't get on my arse because I call a woman being a wimp as I would call anyone else, of any gender, of any race, of any religious grouping, being a wimp.

I don't give a crap about "Sister", I'm tired of the terms guys here think they can use against the girls.

Dru started this whole sticky thread about "be careful", "don't try to get around the rules by mis spelling words not allowed" but when it comes to this, no mod is to be found, bc they are all guysl Where is Dru, it's been 24 hours, or any other mod?

Name calling, such as this against females is gonna stop, even if the mods won't do their jobs as Dru promises he's here to do, or any other mod doesn't stop....

Don't care if he's a VS, I told him to apologize, he didn't seem to agree:

Hospital Minutes for Loser 330
Attack Time Jan 21 2010 - 8:00:06 pm
Defender's Last Action Prior to Attack Jan 21 2010 - 7:58:24 pm
Combatants Cheetah Behemoth

Now waiting on Bren to be online.

RE: Word from Dingus - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Jan.21 09:23 PM

SisterLynx Wrote: So basically behemouth you want me to quit?

Define 'quit' exactly, 'cause I don't want you to quit the game. I'd like you to quit being a wimp, or maybe quit dragging in 3 people for one person's possible mistake. You could quit beating around the bush like you have something to hide, too, and just give me the answer to how they owe you money so I don't have to waste our time.

Behemouth is old, Sister. Try something else.
This post was last modified: Today 01:20 AM by Druchii.

You call me names all the time, you sexist. That high horse of yours needs to be brought down a few notches.

RE: Word from Dingus - Leopard - 2010.Jan.21 09:23 PM

(2010.Jan.21 09:20 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.21 10:59 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.21 09:41 AM)badmanbren Wrote:  We're all human Cheetah. Is it worse for me to rape a woman, than it would be to rape a man? No. So shut up, get a grip and realise you're not superior just because you have a klit. If anything men are superior.

Anyway, what Bren said. If a female acts like they have a pair, they should be treated like they have a pair. I'm not calling her what I did because she's a female, Cheetah, and I honestly don't care about your warnings about me and other females. Hold me to your second standard, but don't get on my arse because I call a woman being a wimp as I would call anyone else, of any gender, of any race, of any religious grouping, being a wimp.

I don't give a drek about "Sister", I'm tired of the terms guys here think they can use against the girls.

Dru started this whole sticky thread about "be careful", "don't try to get around the rules by mis spelling words not allowed" but when it comes to this, no mod is to be found, bc they are all guysl Where is Dru, it's been 24 hours, or any other mod?

Name calling, such as this against females is gonna stop, even if the mods won't do their jobs as Dru promises he's here to do, or any other mod doesn't stop....

jola is female mod

Name: Jolabent [8929] Donator: 33 Days Left
User Class: Human Member
User Level: 34
Duties: Forum Moderator

RE: Word from Dingus - Conrad1103 - 2010.Jan.21 10:42 PM

(2010.Jan.21 09:20 PM)cheetah Wrote:  I don't give a drek about "Sister", I'm tired of the terms guys here think they can use against the girls.

i agree! where is dru when he is needed most?! NOWHERE! probably laughing at the anti-female comments! some things should not be joked about on here. i dont blame cheetah for being upset one bit.

and just for the record...yes...sometimes i feel like a lesbian trapped in an incredably handsome mans body. maybe thats why i get pissed off at stuff like this sometimes.

RE: Word from Dingus - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Jan.21 10:45 PM

You're retarded, Conrad. Shut the hell up. Immature prick.

RE: Word from Dingus - Dingus - 2010.Jan.22 06:26 AM

Nice boobs!

RE: Word from Dingus - Moriarty - 2010.Jan.22 06:52 AM

Dingus! you're alive. We were so worried.

OK no we weren't

RE: Word from Dingus - sufy121s - 2010.Jan.22 07:44 AM

fu k u dingus