Credit Market
2009.Jun.16, 12:01 PM
RE: Credit Market
You'll never see this guy post a single credit on that market again.
2009.Jun.16, 12:50 PM
If no one buys credits on the market for a week one of two things will happen. Either people will just use their credits when they don't sell for a week or post them back on the market for a cheaper price cause no one is buying them high. I think we should just back off and let a bit more credits build up with people wanting to sell, they may just go cheaper then.
2009.Jun.16, 01:07 PM
i dont know about you, but i've still been able to buy a lot.
i guess they rather go thro me than the market.
[/quote]

well if your getting so many let me buy some from you
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.16 01:10 PM by killer012000.
2009.Jun.16, 01:12 PM
(2009.Jun.16 01:07 PM)killer012000 Wrote:  i dont know about you, but i've still been able to buy a lot.
i guess they rather go thro me than the market.

well if your getting so many let me buy some from you
[/quote]

No. He eats them!

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Jun.16, 01:48 PM
Just bought 3,500 for around 280 each. ouch but ahh well got whatz i needed Smile
2009.Jun.16, 01:54 PM
(2009.Jun.16 12:50 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  If no one buys credits on the market for a week one of two things will happen. Either people will just use their credits when they don't sell for a week or post them back on the market for a cheaper price cause no one is buying them high. I think we should just back off and let a bit more credits build up with people wanting to sell, they may just go cheaper then.

There are always buyers. With the size of our community, there will always be people unwilling or unable to but creds with real money. To keep up their donator status or raise their end, they will be forced to the credit market in most cases, and eventually will pay whatever to get the creds. And the cred prices will remain high, as people are forced to spend extra money to keep from mugging losses.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Sep.22, 07:54 AM
How about them credit prices now? Good or bad for the game?

Buzz Off
2009.Sep.22, 05:09 PM
these prices are poopy!! i remember when i could buy 1000 creds off the market for around 260 ea. those were the good days....
2009.Sep.22, 06:50 PM
i will have creds on the market around the 3-5 th of Oct . at market price at that time ... look for them then .... the prices will always change up or down ... if you want/need them there are some on the market go buy them ... i see no prob with creds atm Cool
2009.Sep.22, 06:55 PM
Cap them at $250 a pop. Twisted

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.