Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Aug.06, 03:58 PM
RE: Midlan is not for whiners, whingers or wimps
is the point just to online people to be annoying, or actually get PVP points.
Hitting someone in fair for no reason other than because you can seems a little ghey.

This question does not refer to Weebay, who was a man and mugged me at full HP, like a high level power player should do. Bravo on Level 50!

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2009.Aug.06, 04:00 PM
from what i understand, the point is...stay out of midlan or get f'd up, sucka!

That's what she said
2009.Aug.06, 04:04 PM
Onlining people is handy when you are lvling, nothing worse than having no targets in your area offline, and having to wonder whether if you hit at away if they are going to whine.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Aug.06, 04:18 PM
(2009.Aug.06 04:04 PM)Moriarty Wrote:  Onlining people is handy when you are lvling, nothing worse than having no targets in your area offline, and having to wonder whether if you hit at away if they are going to whine.

+1 i hate when i hit someone offline and they come online and then Bitch About It!

just ask for stims guys. no need to call me names......lol

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Aug.06, 04:35 PM
Gollum Gollum
2009.Aug.06, 04:47 PM
(2009.Aug.06 03:58 PM)superdude Wrote:  Stupidest idea ever.

I agree

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2009.Aug.06, 04:49 PM
(2009.Aug.06 04:35 PM)SisterLynx Wrote:  Gollum Gollum

What's up Chewbacca you need a haircut?

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Aug.06, 04:50 PM
Your volunteering to help?
2009.Aug.06, 05:07 PM
i see this bringing back some of the most basic elements to the game...plus it could add some new ones. what's the point of playing if you already know what's gonna happen? it's only one of numerous districts and, plain and simple, would be pointless for the big guys to farm the little guys. i don't see this turning into an odds v evens rehash but instead adding some excitement to those who want it. this is a pvp based game and there should be somewhere to go if you want to pvp without everyone throwing a tantrum.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken