AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Thread Closed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I seem to be seeing this a lot lately. What happened to fun? Remember, ohh, 3-4 days ago when people posted stupid shit and you could call them out on it and even be kinda disrespectful and the thread stayed and created lots of online activity, interest and posts. Much like the soup Nazi, there seems to be a new thread Nazi. NO POST FOR YOU!
Dong bag?
(2009.Dec.15 08:38 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Dong bag?

I personally have had my fill of the whole "dong" thing on these threads. Seems far too gay (unless you are a "member" of that gay ghost gang deal). You can keep my share. Thanks. This thread is already off topic one post in. Dang. CLOSE IT!
Just trying to help. Afro
(2009.Dec.15 08:42 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]

I personally have had my fill of the whole "dong" thing
(2009.Dec.15 08:47 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote: [ -> ]

You seem to be disappointed. Sorry dude. Yes, I have had my fill. You will have to wait your turn. Go find another man to "fill" your fetish.
(2009.Dec.15 08:47 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote: [ -> ]

P.S. I am flattered though. Thanks.
P.S.S. Is gay talk and a man hitting on me tolerated on these threads? CLOSE THE THREAD NOW!

I personally have had my fill of the whole "dong" thing on these threads. Seems far too gay (unless you are a "member" of that gay ghost gang deal). You can keep my share. Thanks. This thread is already off topic one post in. Dang. CLOSE IT!

based on the evidence (your comments) found in the forums in the last 24 hours, it is demostrable that you are a fucking moron. you completely missed the point of our gang name, may the 'ghost' of Oscar Wilde haunt your ass for the rest of your life.
Reference URL's