AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: state of the game (long speech)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

ClosedCasket

(2009.Dec.15 02:19 PM)JoaoNuno Wrote: [ -> ]d) Slept with a gang mate

is this allowed ?

usually only in Gay Haunt
Ok. in that case count me out
(2009.Dec.15 01:50 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.15 01:42 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]d) Slept with a gang mate

was thrillhouse really all the rave?

Sorry Connie, I’m immune to your E-macking skills. I think you'll have better luck scoring on hippie music message boards...

Marlo

(2009.Dec.15 02:15 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Since they started? SB has been playing longer than you...

(f'n tool)

Whoa there buddy...

I suppose my statement was unclear. From the moment Dissidence was established I pursued the two of them.

(2009.Dec.12 04:25 PM)Marlo Wrote: [ -> ]Go E.A.D.P. DONG BAG
(2009.Dec.15 02:11 PM)Marlo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.15 01:33 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]... SB didnt even know how to play this game until he became a Wrangler.

I cannot tell you how many times I tried to recruit SB and Nug since they started.

They had the Regulators gang with 4-6 people alternating inactivity.

Talk about a drekky end result ... Sheesh ...

really didn't want anything more out of the game at that time, nor did i really even know how to get anymore out of it. and the players over there were about as active as i was at the time...

even though i'm pretty spent, i do somehow have a pretty descent memory and only recall you trying to move us vaguely. shoulda offered up some tail and ganja.
Just for the record I never tried to recruit SB. It was based solely on the fact I don't like him Wink

(I was only kidding marlo)
Maybe a little more on topic? Maybe refine some thoughts? Give a snuggie ot a homeless person? Something.... Come on, man!
Bum fights!
(2009.Dec.15 02:49 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe a little more on topic? Maybe refine some thoughts? Give a snuggie ot a homeless person? Something.... Come on, man!

here's the problem with suggestions... all sound good in theory but very few will ever be able to be implemented w/o wavering the integrity of the game. the ideas of helping out the brand new players to build a larger base is great but the difficult part is doing it in a way so that the general aspects of the game don't get changed. if the administration were to take suggestions and roll with them w/o thinking about what possible exploits and complications could occur, the game would be in shambles.

***look at the united states government...a byproduct of compensation and overcompensation***
(2009.Dec.15 01:51 PM)JagerBomb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.15 12:57 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]You think better In the hospital inpacehitmannow
I only hosped you because I get no xp from you anyway

25.) You hit for 124 points of damage. InPaceRequiscat resists 20 for a total of 104 damage.
You pound InPaceRequiscat to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 155

there ya go Connie

hi crunchyblack

fail
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's