AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang President View Members Stats? *Proposal idea*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Lysdexik

I wanted to get some feedback from the community on this idea that I recently had. I was thinking that the gang presidents and/or vice presidents should be able to view the gang members stats to keep an accurate reading of each persons progression. Currently in my gang, the president asks that we send in our stats weekly, and I can see how it may get a little tedious after the first few times doing it, so I thought it would be easier if they could just view our stats, but this permission should only be granted to the President and/or Vice President.

This is just a suggestion that I felt may improve the game, but I am not sure how some people will feel about this. I may be overlooking the negatives of doing this, so please don't just discredit my idea, think about it and then let me know what kind of complications it may involve.

Thanks for reading what I have to say and I hope that other users out there will agree with me,

Nemesis

matt5250

overall I like the idea but I think it should be an option for members to show their president their stats. that way if a president so chooses, he/she can make it a requirement for being in his/her gang.
I like it and it should be up to the member whether to allow the pres or vice to view the stats. Gang Pres just needs to make it mandatory to be in the gang Smile This would definitely take a lot of the headaches away from leadership.

Also, way less long mails to be read and or typed, easier to upgrade weapons. Oh man, almost endless possibilities. Good thinking!

Lysdexik

I'm glad that I got positive feedback on my idea Smile

I told Zenith about the idea and she told me to post it here, so I did.

I think that we need more responses though, so tell your gangs about it and see what they have to say about it.

Nemesis

mudpies

good idea. especially if the VP has the stats too

SteelCurtain1979

I like the idea.
Players should have the right to block the viewing of their stats by gang Pres & V-Pres.
Like it was said earlier, gangs could require the viewing of stats in order to be a member of the gang.
I don't see any problems with this and wonder if/when it could introduced into the game.
Sound like a LOT of coding for Zenith and possible risk of bugs with it.

I like the Idea and agree. It would cut down quite a bit on the mails being sent daily/weekly/monthly by gang members Biggrin

SteelCurtain1979

Eaglefreak Wrote:Sound like a LOT of coding for Zenith and possible risk of bugs with it.

I like the Idea and agree. It would cut down quite a bit on the mails being sent daily/weekly/monthly by gang members Biggrin

I could be patient with this. Especially considering the benefits this provides with communication within the gangs.

However long it takes to code Zenith, you got my patience and support.

Lysdexik

I agree with the idea that the players can block their stats being shown, everyone has a right to privacy. Anyways, if Zenith feels up to it, I think it would be a great addition.

Smile

Nemesis
I personally like the idea. It would cut down on lots of busy work. Each member/gang could make it mandatory or optional per their preference.

Wonder how we are on the ability to send members stuff with a direct link......there have been some lucky folks out there. Smile
Reference URL's