AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Is it right?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.awakenedlands.com/gangs.php?a...view&ID=25

Looks like our friend Casanova did not want to loose the Hudson Kings when he joined SV.

Because it is the only possibility, Zen (or Err) setted him up to remain president of his gang and be part of SV.

Do you mind? Should that be offered to everyone equally or never be done?
had no idea....very odd...havent heard from him a few days....will get back with ya
hudson king'd
Really? Cant afford another 3 man hideout when that time comes again....
(2009.Dec.13 08:06 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]Really? Cant afford another 3 man hideout when that time comes again....

It is the 8th oldest still existing gang in the game, older than most others, even SV.

I can see why he'd like to keep it around... What does it cost to just keep it there? I would still have the original Binaries had I known.

It's not the cash...
I guess...just seems odd, if it isnt No. 1 its really just another hideout...what was the first one anyways?

No. 2 i guess, since i would assume admins are 1
who cares... its just anothet 3 man gang ill start one tommorow and tell everyone its the oldest gang in the game.
(2009.Dec.13 08:11 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]what was the first one anyways?

Quote:AL Admins (id#1)
Balazar's Gang (id#2)
-
The Holy Grail (Dark Matter / Pestilence) (id#4)
Bad Muthas (id#5)
-
-
bad kidz (id#8)
I don't see a problem with it & that's what matters most to me.
(2009.Dec.13 09:42 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see a problem with it & that's what matters most to me.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's